Em Voted Best Rapper Alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did Ice Cube, KRS and Rakim die?

Comment

Good, I thought it would have been someone like Lil Wayne they'd vote for. He is so overrated, it's not even funny. I like listening to some of his ****, but I don't get all the hype. He's okay at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
        When did Ice Cube, KRS and Rakim die?
        When did any of those guys last make a banging single?

Comment

I got respect for Rakim, KRS, and Cube but those guys are expired.
          Their era is done.
          In terms of the game right now, those guys are dead.

Comment

When did any of those guys last make a banging single?
            I got respect for Rakim, KRS, and Cube but those guys are expired.
            Their era is done.
            In terms of the game right now, those guys are dead.
            Best rapper alive.

Think about that.

When was the last time a banging single was the defining term for best? When was the last time Eminem had one?

Whether their era is past, they are still the best MCs based on skill, classics and impact in Hiphop.

Those guys are still alive, have multiple classic verses, songs and albums. The impact on Hiphop created by these 3 is what even helped for Eminem into the MC he is. Dope MC but not close to being the best alive.

Comment

KRS is shot to pieces
              His stuff is meaningless nowadays
              The next chapter in his life is death.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
                Best rapper alive.

Think about that.

When was the last time a banging single was the defining term for best? When was the last time Eminem had one?

Whether their era is past, they are still the best MCs based on skill, classics and impact in Hiphop.

Those guys are still alive, have multiple classic verses, songs and albums. The impact on Hiphop created by these 3 is what even helped for Eminem into the MC he is. Dope MC but not close to being the best alive.
                I said single because I know damn well none of those guys has made a worthy album in about 10 years.
                ...I was really trying to help them out by setting the standard so low.

I'm not saying they weren't great for their time, but it's a new day in age.
                Those guys just don't got it anymore by today's standards.

You're still rating them from when they were in their prime.

Comment

eminem has done 0 since 2004....how could he be the the best alive? I think the best rapper alive right now is Nas.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                    eminem has done 0 since 2004....how could he be the the best alive? I think the best rapper alive right now is Nas.
                    I agree, and I also agree with Travis, KRS is "shot to pieces". Last decent effort was 2006' "Life" and that was only average. KRS' last worthwhile effort was The Sneak Attack.

Comment

Hip Hop is dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X