Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacamania
    Am speaking as a unbiased pacquiao fan. ESPN not having the Pacman as number 1 shows me just how legit their rankings are. ESPN can't be taken seriously now with their phony baloney rankings. REAL TALK!!!!
    fixed it for you. dont call yourself a boxing fan. you know 5 of those fighters on that list. floyd (cause he is the boxing king), pac, jmm, cotto, and bradley... notice what the last 4 have in common.

unbiased boxing fan lmao - you cant name the champs in each division without googling, guaranteed!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      after your last post, I kinda realized that. but would not surprise me if you are an actual pac stan that was serious...
      Yes lmfaoo...that was fun. To be serious though, I don't see how Pac can climb his way back up. He would need a victory over Martinez, May or even Canelo to even be considered number 2 never mind number 1.

Comment

At this point it should be, 1. Ward, 2. Sergio, 3. Floyd.......Manny doesn't belong in the top 3 P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          Manny's recent wins are over margarita, clottey, old azz Shane. I mean does this really deserve top 3 p4p? let alone top 5. he should be dropped to bottom of top 10.
          And Tim Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Yes lmfaoo...that was fun. To be serious though, I don't see how Pac can climb his way back up. He would need a victory over Martinez, May or even Canelo to even be considered number 2 never mind number 1.
            pac does not deserve to be number 1, cause he isnt number 1

What even makes ESPN rankings more of a joke by not having Pacman as number one, is having Floyd as number one!!! How can you give the ducker the number one spot after ducking the best and getting a gift decision over a guy Manny destroyed!!!
            its over. its done. if pac was number 1 on ESPN you would be defending ESPN to your grave, like all the pac stans do. there is nothing you can spin here. the boxing world is beginning to realize the smoke and mirrors act bob arum gave us in manny pacquiao. you can troll, cry, whine, spin, lie, doesnt matter. the only gift here is that pac is inside the top 5

Comment

Like I've been saying, I can't respect any list that has Manny above Ward, Mayweather or Martinez, I'm glad ESPN got that right.

Comment

What even makes ESPN rankings more of a joke by not having Pacman as number one, is having Floyd as number one!!! How can you give the ducker the number one spot after ducking the best and getting a gift decision over a guy Manny destroyed!!!
                Floyd doesn't deserved to be No.1 at this point, but he does deserved to be ahead of Manny in the P4P rankings whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao is now listed under Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward and King Sergio Martinez. What could have caused this???

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...d-pound-boxers
                  Manny clearly has not performed better than the other 3 guys over his last two fights. If thats the criteria then I can see fat dan's reasons but I don't agree.. If you go by official decisions, since Manny lost his last fight I can understand as well. But to elevate Sergio above him based on beating Chavez is a stretch. Sergio dominated more but his opponent is vastly inferior to Manny's opponent.

Comment

i agree with him being number 4

Comment

Huge Pac fan and I dont see really what the problem is

Floyd is still undefeated and had an impressive victory over Cotto

Ward dominated Dawson

Maravilla put on a clinic against Jr and added high drama in the 12th

Top 3 looks good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X