No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Berto and Ortiz Go Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Berto and Ortiz Go Face To Face in Los Angeles

Former World Champion Victor Ortiz (Left) and former World Champion Andre Berto (Right) pose on December 19, 2011 in Los Angeles, California at the press conference to officially announce their February 11, 2012 rematch at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada which will be televised live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. Photos by Phil McCarten/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think if Andre Berto can adjust to Victor Ortiz's style and pressure then he can win the rematch. Berto almost finished Victor in the first fight but got careless and paid for it. Should be a great fight though.

Comment

good pics. can't wait to see it go down, as well as the nice undercard.

Comment

Get em vic

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I think if Andre Berto can adjust to Victor Ortiz's style and pressure then he can win the rematch. Berto almost finished Victor in the first fight but got careless and paid for it. Should be a great fight though.
          ortiz also almost finished berto. . . berto will lose again. . . ortiz just class and cut above. . .

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            good pics. can't wait to see it go down, as well as the nice undercard.
            who is fighting on the undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Get em vic
              Don't know who to go for this time around. I was confident that victor would beat berto the first time but this time I am not so sure.
              goodluck to both and may the best man win.

Comment

Some don't understand that Berto cannot adjust in or after a fight. Ortiz, even after beating Berto made adjustments when fighting Mayweather. For instance, when he turned his body while trying to chase Mayweather he did not just throw a left cross to leave himself open. The times Berto dropped Ortiz were cuz he kept leading with his left when he turned his body which caused him to get blind sided by a right hand. Berto is just a brawler with hand speed and explosiveness. Ortiz can almost match him in speed and has more defense and pop than Berto. I expect Ortiz to stop Berto mid way around the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  ortiz also almost finished berto. . . berto will lose again. . . ortiz just class and cut above. . .
                  Yea, Ortiz almost finished his ass

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  who is fighting on the undercard?
                  Lara and Gary Russel Jr. I think

Comment

It's gonna be another WAR!!!

WAR ORTIZ!!

Comment

Working...
                    X