Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Destroys 100 Thousand Pounds Worth Of Alcohol(MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I am the only one who cares but have any of you though about all of the poor ppl who will have to drive home sober now because all of this liquor was destroyed? NO! none of you did! I guess I am just more considerate than most

Comment

its a hobo's dream an a alcoholic's nightmare.

Comment

That was crazy. I wonder if it was a malfunction with the fork lift? Right before he crashes it, it shoots out a black plume of smoke and then full throttles into the shelf. The guy is lucky he didn't kill himself or any of his coworkers. That was disastrous.

Comment

At the warehouse I used to work in, the forklift driver always smashed into shelves and it hardly ever made any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
            At the warehouse I used to work in, the forklift driver always smashed into shelves and it hardly ever made any damage.
            We've had a few people smash into shelves with our forklifts and never had anything like shown in the video. Liquid is really heavy. Most of the **** we have on our shelves is pretty light in comparison, that's why we've never had anything so catastrophic.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              We've had a few people smash into shelves with our forklifts and never had anything like shown in the video. Liquid is really heavy. Most of the **** we have on our shelves is pretty light in comparison, that's why we've never had anything so catastrophic.
              Was a plumbing warehouse. Boilers and ceramic bathroom ware. I've delivered to some warehouses and the shelves were chock-a-block with so much ****, that I don't know how they didn't buckle under the weight of it all.

Comment

I have a big problem with that stupid ruskie! If my cognac consumption is interrupted there is going to be some hell to pay by some innocent person in my life. Or perhaps an innocent stranger, either way-someone will have to pay.

Comment

Working...
                X