Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward's Bad Cut is Finally Revealed For All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward's Bad Cut is Finally Revealed For All

NEW YORK – As previously reported, the Super Six World Boxing Classic Final between super middleweight world champions Andre Ward and Carl Froch has been rescheduled for Saturday, Dec. 17 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. The SHOWTIME® telecast will air LIVE at 9 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast). The announcement was made jointly today by Ward’s promoter, Dan Goossen of Goossen Tutor Promotions, Froch’s promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, and Ken Hershman of SHOWTIME Sports®.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like Bradley been sparring with his arse.

Comment

They call that, a cut?

I've had worse cuts during shaving.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Looks like Bradley been sparring with his arse.
        Or he was practicing his headbutts and it backfired?

Comment

There wasn't even a need for it to be shown. i would take his word for it. He hasn't ran from anyone yet & I don't think that he needed to start now. A little postponment is ok. It's still one of the most important fights in the sport.

Comment

Little cut for us internet people but a big cut in the world of boxing. That would be trouble if it doesnt heal all the way

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Or he was practicing his headbutts and it backfired?
              Then he gots to have better technique. He gots to call Holyfield and take lessons from Bradley. A dirty headbutt is a terribly thing to waste??

Comment

I don't blame him for taking extra time to heal ahead of the biggest fight of his life. Glad this fight is happening this year!

Comment

How did it happen? Doesn't he wear headgear during sparring? Weird spot to get a cut at from sparring. Someone must have hit him at a weird angle and got into the head gear a bit.

Comment

Hollywood does amazing things these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X