No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Pac vs Broner at JWW in September! Make it happen Bob!
    Against who?

Bring in Floyd. We don't need no proxy.

Comment

So in 9 more months hes going to fight JMM yet again...wow. So it will be 2014 before he fights someone else I guess. Good though because Manny needs to fight JMM again then retire if so. He may not even win that but Arum is keeping him away from anyone else after that KO. Rios, Broner, Floyd, forget it.

Comment

Pacman can't fight in september! The rust and the KO will affect his performance. I think a fight in May and another in December will make him back to normal. Pac Man needs to stay on top so that, He will 1 day knock floyd Mayweather to the ground. And be appreciated for what he is. I can believe people knock the guy that has fought Morales 3 times, Barrera twice and JMM 4 times. This guy is in my eyes the king. The fighters on his resume are incredible! Only if top rank and GBP didn't have beef. We could see the king prove himself. And please guys don't think I'm a *******. I have always and always will be a very big critic of Pacman. Peace, Love and Harmony.

Comment

The big ****** is p*ct*rd

Comment

nahh pacman should have a tune up fight on may/june/july and it should be either rios or bradley then fight marquez on november/december

Comment

Anyone wish they could throw their hot coffee on that greedy old bastard Bob Arum? He has no shame, some should tell him you can't take material possessions with you when you die. Why does he still love money, dude is a giant stereotype its sad.

Pac is going to get knocked out again, and in Texas where they don't do drug testing. Arum will not allow them to do drug testing, he already shot down Roach's request for Vada testing, and said he will allow it only if the commission does.

We will Witness Pacman get sparked out by a super strong Marquez once again. Arum will smile and say lets do a 6th fight! the dude is already senile.

Comment

I'd just like to point out that Pacquiao was already penciled in for an April 20th return against Brandon Rios......Just making it clear that obviously, Mayweather was not on these guy's agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Possibly..... But if Pac-Marquez 5 happens Marquez would only be that much older

Doesn't look like from this article they're going to go the tuneup route
                  When you have Heredia in your team, there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Anyone wish they could throw their hot coffee on that greedy old bastard Bob Arum? He has no shame, some should tell him you can't take material possessions with you when you die. Why does he still love money, dude is a giant stereotype its sad.

Pac is going to get knocked out again, and in Texas where they don't do drug testing. Arum will not allow them to do drug testing, he already shot down Roach's request for Vada testing, and said he will allow it only if the commission does.

We will Witness Pacman get sparked out by a super strong Marquez once again. Arum will smile and say lets do a 6th fight! the dude is already senile.

Arums is immortal!

Comment

Pac's out of cherry picking opponents unless he can try again and beg Cotto to get weight drain again, but don't think Cotto will be up to it. Unless Manny wants to get Pacquiao'd again, he should just retire. The scam is up. Manny's no longer fooling anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X