Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fights will you be watching this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually watch all the major fights whether or not I'm familiar with the fighters. I'm most looking forward to Klitschko-Wach; I think a lot of people are sleeping on Wach and he's gonna put in a good showing of himself. I like the fact that he's taller/longer reach than Klitschko; Wlad will have to fight a little differently than we're used to seeing him. That said, I see Kitschko stopping Wach in the mid rounds via brutal KO.

Also, excited to see Helenius back in action after almost a year layoff due to injury. He has an entertaining style and he facing a very dangerous opponent in his first fight back in Sherman Williams.

Mares-Moreno - I haven't really paid attention to this fight until this week. A lot f fans here are hyping this fight so I'll be sure to tune in.

Comment

Normally Sunday is my day of being a lazy twat, sitting on the sofa and watching boxing from the morning until the afternoon and then heading out with the kids, but this weekend my missus is away and i'm the house b1tch, so no boxing until they have gone to bed...but i'll watch the lot as im a sad bastard like that

Comment

Definitely Martirosyan vs. Lara and Mares vs. Moreno. I'll try to catch the Klitschko vs. Wach fight if I can find a stream.

Comment

DVR is gonna be busy I see. Recording the Showtime & HBO fights, but I'll be watching Lara-Martirosyan live.

Comment

WTF is up with folks only having either showtime or hbo and not both??!!! I'm watching it all this weekend but I want to see the Moreno vs Mares fight more than Lara vs Vanes. I will watch Moreno vs. Mares live and DVR Lara vs Vanes.

Will watch Russell jr but its really pissing me off that he is from the DC area has had at least 20 fights and none not a damn 1 has been in the DC area.

I hope Russell and GBP don't think DC fight fans are just going to travel to see him fight if he get a big fight without showing his hometown area some love first!!! Build up your hometown fanbase and they will travel. Ignore them and more times than not your numbers will be very low. Americans don't support fighters just cause they american like other countries support their own countrymen just cause they come from the same place.

Comment

im away sat night, gutted i wont see mares moreno live, but ill watch most of them on sunday. Starting with Moreno Mares. Ill record whatever is on UK tv and youtube most of the others

Thought Enzo had a drug ban. Didnt know he was fighting. That should be a pretty good scrap as long as it lasts tbf.

Comment

Anyone know if Wlad vs Wach is on TV in the UK? Sometimes Sky Sports show the odd Wlad fight but I can't see anything on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  Anyone know if Wlad vs Wach is on TV in the UK? Sometimes Sky Sports show the odd Wlad fight but I can't see anything on their site.
                  its on ESPN from 10pm. Luckily my free 3 months of ESPN doesnt expire for another 2 weeks.

Comment

Every fight Im able to, except Enzo.

Comment

Stacked weekend, last week there was nothing. Thank God for TiVo
                      Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 11-07-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X