Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward-Dawson approved for September 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's true, although I don't like 168 Dawson is the one that opened his mouth and said he'd do it. This is the type of fight I want Ward to fight if he wasn't going to fight Bute right away.

Comment

I agree with Dawson having to come down. By all intents and purposes, you are the challenger. There's no reason why Ward should have to go up to 175 to fight him. Especially if he doesn't need to. Dawson will go in there around 177 on Fight Night anyway.

Either way, its a good fight.

Comment

BS...what a joke....at 168 and probably in Cali with Cali judges....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            I agree with Dawson having to come down. By all intents and purposes, you are the challenger. There's no reason why Ward should have to go up to 175 to fight him. Especially if he doesn't need to. Dawson will go in there around 177 on Fight Night anyway.

Ya but wouldn't Ward look like a badass if he was like **** it ill come up and fight him at 175? It would make a big statement that he thinks he is the best and no one is fuc*ing with him

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post

Ward fought at LHW (178lbs) as an amateur when he was still a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Ward fought at LHW (178lbs) as an amateur when he was still a teenager.
                Ya I read this too. Ward is a pretty big guy, seen how he walks around lately? Looks to me about 185-190 for sure. Some poster on here has a sig pic of him with Floyd and he looks huge.

Comment

I don't know why you slight Ward for the fight being at 175 (I rather it be there myself) when Dawson is the one that said he would move down to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I don't know why you slight Ward for the fight being at 175 (I rather it be there myself) when Dawson is the one that said he would move down to 168.
                    Cause Dawson is stupid and never should have said it lol, Ward is just taking advantage of Dawson's stupidity. I can tell right away from how Dawson speaks he is not an intelligent dude at all.

He said he would go to 168 because it is the biggest fight he could be in. They should have at least done a catchweight at 170 that would help make it a bit more fair

Comment

One of the highest level fights possible

Comment

Working...
                      X