No announcement yet.

rewatched Canelo-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewatched Canelo-Mosley

And Mosley was actually trying in that fight,but has nothing left...and Canelo folded his ass in half with that left to the body,one this you can't take away from Mosley is dude has 1 hell of a chin cause Canelo was cracking him with some wicked shots

shane showed heart, but Canelo whooped his ass.

Comment

Yeah Mosley looked better than he has in years. Not saying much but still

Comment

he's got a good chin he took some nasty shots

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Yeah Mosley looked better than he has in years. Not saying much but still
          has me thinking did he really look better??or did the level of opposition drop

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
            has me thinking did he really look better??or did the level of opposition drop
            Well Canelo is certainly better than Sergio Mora.

But Mosley was moving forward early on and letting his hands go. Problem is he has no head movement, no footwork and walked into some vicious shots.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Well Canelo is certainly better than Sergio Mora.

But Mosley was moving forward early on and letting his hands go. Problem is he has no head movement, no footwork and walked into some vicious shots.
              yea but Serio Mora moved alot more..canelo allowed mosley to plant his feet and throw

Comment

Mosley atg chin. I hope he doesn't get past the point of having no chin and gettingRoy Jones'd every fight

Comment

Mosley's chin is legendary.

Cant believe he took so many bombs and still made it to hear the final bell.

Comment

At this point Mosley is more shot than Bin Laden. All he has left is a great chin and heart, needs to hang them up, long time fan but I don't want to watch Shane's fights anymore, now he's just going to be used to prop up someone's record.

Comment

Working...
                    X