Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who is current #1 Pound for Pound boxer in your books?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    FLoyds resume < Mannys Resume....by a long shot...
    Hokpins resume > almost everyone elses

he still isn't a top P4P fighter

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Hokpins resume > almost everyone elses

he still isn't a top P4P fighter
      Its defiantly better than Floyds And he should be over floyd in the ratings. Its insane that Floyd comes back from retirement and really hasnt done **** in boxing and gets placed in the rankings like he has accomplished something.
      As for Manny In last decade..3 fight of the years and fighter of the decade and this is from manny boxing experts...not biased fans ... If Floyd accomplished things of this magnitude i wouldnt hate on him. Manny deserves P4P#1 and thats why hes sitting there now.

Comment

1. Marquez
        2. Mayweather
        3. Pacquiao
        4. Donaire
        5. Ward
        6. Martinez
        7. Froch
        8. Bradley
        9. Bute
        10. John

thats of the top of my head though, if i write a new one tommorow it might not look the same. the top 3 is solid though.

Comment

PAC
          Marquez
          Martinez
          Hopkins
          Donaire

All of them have been fighting more often and better opposition than Mayweather.

Comment

Comment

mayweather > marquez > pacquiao

Comment

I agree with Jack Napier, it's Wladimir Klitschko. Let's see Mayweather or Pacquiao unify the WW division like that. Or any other division they are going to fight in. I picked Mayweather already though because he has dominated every opponent he's face in the last couple of years. Manny has only struggled with Marquez and being his last fight it bumps him down a notch in my opinion.

Comment

I don't have a clear #1 p4p in mind. I would list Andre Ward as my #1p4p. Tough list to make with vacations, controversial decisions and such. Andre Ward is the only one smashing great opposition at the moment.

#1 Andre Ward
                  #2 Manny Pacquiao
                  #3 Sergio Martinez
                  #4 Floyd Mayweather
                  #5 Juan Manuel Marquez.

Martinez has fought overrated competition with undefeated records.

Mayweather retiring, going on vacations and sucker punching doesn't get him the #1 p4p spot.

Cant' give Pac the #1 p4p spot either with the lackluster performances against Mosley and the controversial decision against Marquez. Floyd seems to want to fight Pac since he's been slipping a bit lately.

Marquez lost to Mayweather and technically lost to Pac. I thought it was very close; scored the third fight to Marquez. Can't give the p4p#1 spot to Marquez either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    laughable as it sounds, in all honesty, it's Wlad
                    yeah, we all know HW sucks balls right now
                    but Wlad kicks more ass in his division than anyone else does in theirs
                    that's what p4p is supposed to be about
                    by that criteria, the only guy who comes close to Wlad is Ward
                    Wlad would be a good choice. But the HW division is full of too many fat slobs to give him credit. David Gaye ran like a biach and showed his toe. Chisora is entertaining but isn't very good and got glassed.

Comment

pacquiao is garbage floyd > fany pac

Comment

Working...
                      X