Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Warns David Price: I Want To Avenge My Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know who he is fighting in Prizefighter or havent they made the draw yet. I recognise a couple of other names in it.

If he rematches Rogan over 3 I just see the old taxi driver mauling him for 9 minutes. Audley won a previous prizefighter but he wasnt facing anyone respectable. He isnt here either but I think the comp is slightly better and he will get outworked at his tender age of 41 and his reluctance to let his hands go will cost him.

Comment

Story of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
        He has to be the worst olympic to turn pro he just wants another payday. cant blame him.
        Worst Olympian? He won gold ffs. Audley is a very talented boxer, he is just scared of getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
          He has to be the worst olympic to turn pro he just wants another payday. cant blame him.
          Unless you include Deontay Wilder into that equation.

Comment

This guy amazes me. What planet is he on

Comment

LMAO! He's borderline trolling now.

I wish ill on no boxer but if this fraud, who has scammed his way to more than enough money, wants to keep on getting his brain scrambled for a bit more money, let him. Seriously, I know he doesn't even try to win and looks to get out of fights ASAP, but let Chisora, Fury etc have turns on him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Please, please, please audley retire, for the sae of your own mental and physical sense and to save ridicule..end of!!!

Comment

If Audley think'S Price ended his career his mistaken it ended long before that - Audley go away this is gone beyond the point of ridiculousness - you were a good amateur but a very bad pro - some athletes can't cut it at both - the public have had enough - please just go away.

Comment

Comment

MAn this is great old now. I can't believe he's still trying to get a fight with Price. He has not even beaten anyone like Ali Adams to boast about how good he is!!!! Why WHY WHY!!! Is the man broke? Hayes was playing with him and could have ko in the first as well but wanted his friends to win there bets... Damn

Comment

Working...
                      X