• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who haven't seen the Wilder/Greer fight

Oh I saw it, it was pathetic, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Thanks! Didn't see it. He got his guy out of there quick, but had a tough time landing flush.

Comment

The first two knockdowns were from punches to the back of the head. The third was from a push on the back of the head.

Greer was in terrible shape. People with guts hanging over their belts shouldn't be fighting professionally.

Comment

Still too raw...carries his hands low. Pulls his head back from punches. Is open to counters.

That said I did like that he threw to the body a couple of times. And he got the guy out of there in 2 rounds

Denis Boytsov fought this same dude and let him hang around until round 6.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-20-2013, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Didn't have a gut? What do you call that thing hanging over his trunks?

Comment

Wow, what a impressive victory

Comment

What a joke.

Why does Wilder 'wind up' when throwing his right hand? Totally unnecessary, and looks like a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  This is disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    What a joke.

Why does Wilder 'wind up' when throwing his right hand? Totally unnecessary, and looks like a douche.
                    he's not fighting ANYONE who will force him to correct his technique.

He should have been fighting at least a semi-skilled but feather fisted journeymen, AT LEAST

but all it has been is hand picked opponents, GUARENTEED to provide an early ko, no chance of getting rounds in, no chance of learning anything.

Wilder is 28 years old, he's got ingrained bad habits that it's already too late to change.

The kid is a cynical marketing ploy, build him up on the cheap, then put him in for a payday, ive been saying it for the last year or more, he's michael grant 2.0 and they have done NOTHING in that time to prove me wrong.

it's a shame, because Wilder seems a nice guy, but his career is being managed in one of the worst ways possible, and when he wakes up after being sparked by Klitschko within 60 seconds, I hope the money will be enough to compensate for the joke of a career.

Comment

Working...
                    X