No announcement yet.

Ok, I'm in fellas, i'm Ice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm in fellas, i'm Ice

Seems like my threads on **** that doesn't matter it's miserable in hurrrr. Every thread I start gets no luvv, no matter the content. I posted fine ho.es in one and even fat ho.es but i guess ya'll not feeling it unless you're being racist towards a moofooka or u hate cuah cuz he be Mexican.

I'm hurrrr because it's none of you bussiness moofooka. not going through this ridiculous drama where people 1 star mah threads that's BULL****.

Regardless, I've had some good Dro, met some ****ty people. I have a ton of points if you want them ****k u mooofookka u can't have them.

****k urrrybody (almost urrrybody not the racist pricks though u b1atchez keep it up}

who all up in hurrrrrr?

I honestly can't understand a single ****ing word you type, but I see that you've mentioned giving away points and told everybody to **** off, so if this is your "I'm leaving the website" thread, I fully endorse your decision to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I honestly can't understand a single ****ing word you type, but I see that you've mentioned giving away points and told everybody to **** off, so if this is your "I'm leaving the website" thread, I fully endorse your decision to do so.
      thanks for the compliments homie.

if anyone understands me it's you

you punk mooofooka

Comment

i would love free points

Comment

I'll gladly accept some free points!

Comment

I will accept any points, thanks.

Comment

u a rayysist moddafuockka

Comment

Fuck your points.

(Keep posting )

Comment

lol.........................wtf

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Fuck your points.

(Keep posting )
                    i challenged that punk chuvalo to a fight twice and the ***** slapped me and declined.

Comment

Working...
                    X