Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    not saying it depends on Pac saying that, but it would remove one of the alleged stumbling blocks that prevented the fight from happening so far.
    i hear you bro. i do hope that the interviewer would ask that. but it must be silly to expect pac would say no. and, a big and, do you actually believe that floyd stans would be satisfied with that or floyd for that matter? what's next a notarized written statement? after that, then what? spies, $100 million, $200 million. nahh. stop buying this nonsense bro, it'll drive you nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      i hear you bro. i do hope that the interviewer would ask that. but it must be silly to expect pac would say no. and, a big and, do you actually believe that floyd stans would be satisfied with that or floyd for that matter? what's next a notarized written statement? after that, then what? spies, $100 million, $200 million. nahh. stop buying this nonsense bro, it'll drive you nuts.
      lol.. i know what you mean bro but at least it would put the ball firmly in mayweather's court.. one less issue of contention is a small step for mankind closer to the fight i guess.. and it would be a change from the usual "talk to my promoter" Pacquiao line if he made it public knowledge he wanted to fight Mayweather and was willing to take the tests, immediately after the Mosley fight.. But true..lol.. the pandora's box of excuses is potentially limitless..

Comment

Working...
      X