Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS. bradley says he will END valero and the wagon hype that came with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love how everybody is on board with this fight. The question is, is Valero? The ball seems to be in his court now. I remember when Valero turned down a decent payday with Prescott. He would've beaten him, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
      Love how everybody is on board with this fight. The question is, is Valero? The ball seems to be in his court now.
      bob arum said he is targeting bradley. SO THIS mutha****a's on. Unless bradley wants some kinda crazy split.

Comment

This will be a great fight. I still haven't made my mind whom to pick. I'm gonna review Bradley and Valero's 3 last fights. LMAO>> woohoo. war baby..

Comment

If valero accepts the challenge of bradley, I wonder where the fight would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Bradley is too dtrong and fast for valero.
            wtf is dtrong? and if you ment strong who the hell has bradley koed or hurt?

valero by murder in 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
              This will be a great fight. I still haven't made my mind whom to pick. I'm gonna review Bradley and Valero's 3 last fights. LMAO>> woohoo. war baby..
              pac and mayweather fused together looks like lebron james lmao

Comment

I knew Bradley didn't say such thing but one thing for sure.Bradley is a humble warrior that'll take on anyone no blood test requirements jajaja.Very good fight let's get this on paper already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                  pac and mayweather fused together looks like lebron james lmao
                  Yeah right. hahaha.. Lebron looks better than the fused one. Lolz.. But yeah I haven't notice that.. LMAO>>

Comment

Originally posted by spindoctor View Post
                    bob arum said he is targeting bradley. So this mutha****a's on. Unless bradley wants some kinda crazy split.
                    50/50........

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                      wtf is dtrong? and if you ment strong who the hell has bradley koed or hurt?

valero by murder in 5th.
                      Bradley has put Witter, Cherry, and Peterson on their ass. He made Campbell quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X