Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha, Ward just started watching boxing in 2008...

Comment

• Tyson > Ward

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        He went down to fight Hatton at 140, then up to fight Cotto?

Btw, this site is becoming difficult to use with redirects and popups, anyone else having this issue?
        Yup, he was at welterweight before the catchweight Cotto fight.

Comment

• Its just that nobody knows how this former Flyweight is now ending his career at Welterweight with titles throughout 8 divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Its just that nobody knows how this former Flyweight is now ending his career at Welterweight with titles throughout 8 divisions.
            By Trening hard and eating Clen.

Comment

• Pac tards hate hearing the truth. They hate hearing their hero had guys draining themselves while he remained at a comfortable weight. Dude haven't fought a legitimate fight in five years and can't stop juicing to make the fight with Floyd. Pacroid is a complete fraud.
              this is the truth pacman is a fraud always has been, and with the revealations that top rank routinely fixes fights its no wonder little manny had so many guys not throwing punches at him (clottey, mosley)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                this is the truth pacman is a fraud always has been, and with the revealations that top rank routinely fixes fights its no wonder little manny had so many guys not throwing punches at him (clottey, mosley)
                How about you and your shltty little Alt take a nice long, Fuk off!

Comment

• He's definitely got a point, but what happened in a fight is more relevant is what COULD have happened. The fact remains that both DLH and Cotto agreed on those terms and that's how the fight played out. That's like how some people hate on Floyd for fighting Canelo at 152, Canelo's camp agreed to it so it's whatever. It's irrelevant to think of what MIGHT have happened without the extra 2 pounds off, but that's not what happened. What happened was that they agreed to a catchweight of 152, and Canelo was given a boxing lesson.

Comment

• Ward is an *d*ot. He was one of the fighters that picked De La Runner to beat PAC.

Ward knew , just like everybody else, that De La Runner was like 34-35 yrs old, had been fighting once a year only, had not fought at 147 in 7 years, yet, like Ward and many of us still picked the Runner to beat PACquiao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Yup, he was at welterweight before the catchweight Cotto fight.
                      I had thought the DLH fight was at 145 CW, but yeah, it was at 147, DLH just came in at 145. Still, I don't think it mattered whether it was 145 or 147, the Cotto fight wasn't close and 2lbs wasn't going to bridge the chasm (ditto FMJ-Canelo).
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-06-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X