Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Sergio Martinez at 154 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The roided up version of PAC vs Sergio would of been a good pick me fight. Now it's Sergio hands down by brutal KO.

Comment

No contest.

Pac gets well and truly smashed to pieces if he fought Sergio.

At this point, nobody from 147-160 beats Sergio. He's too big for the smaller guys as well as having too much power and he's too skilled and fast for the bigger guys who bang.

Comment

Based on all your threads, PAC will never lose in any fight. Good for you buddy. You remind me of Bombs, but more respectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          martinez is riding high after his UD victory over chavez jr. in las vegas. after defeating chavez, jr. who he was chasing for the better part of two years, martinez now would like to challenge the best p4p fighters out there. while not discounting the possibility of a rematch with chavez, jr., martinez has also set his sights on boxing's biggest prize fighters - one of which happens to be manny pacquiao.

if ever the two go head to head, both fighters pretty much have identical styles except pacquiao has a tiny bit more hand speed, better footwork and side to side movement plus an iron chin which has never been cracked. pacquiao might just take a page off margarito-martinez fight and pressure martinez to the ropes with 5-8 punch combinations. martinez who is known to have monster stamina will exchange with pacquiao until the final bell. pacquiao wins by UD.

your thoughts?

Comment

Martinez UD, possibly late TKO.

Comment

Martinez late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Maravilla by UD. Possibly KO, but Manny has a very underrated chin.
                Great Comment. I rarely see Pac get DESTROYED by a punch, and gets up staggering. And Im not talking about when he was younger. I can see a situation where Sergio hits him cleanly, and Pac gets DESTROYED, and has to get up staggering, and survive. I can see his chin surviving that kind of test. But I also can see him getting TKO'd. Getting accumulativly damaged.

Comment

The Funny thing about these threads is... if a year from now Pacquiao fights Martinez and beats him, the same kids that said Sergio by KO will revert to Sergio was Shot/Weight drained at 154lb.

I remember a Pac/Margarito thread years ago. Almost 99% of the kids said Margarito by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    The Funny thing about these threads is... if a year from now Pacquiao fights Martinez and beats him, the same kids that said Sergio by KO will revert to Sergio was Shot/Weight drained at 154lb.

I remember a Pac/Margarito thread years ago. Almost 99% of the kids said Margarito by KO

steroids can only work for some time....once you reach a certain age they have less of an effect..

I love this thread....laughter is in fact the best medicine..

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      No contest.

Pac gets well and truly smashed to pieces if he fought Sergio.

At this point, nobody from 147-160 beats Sergio. He's too big for the smaller guys as well as having too much power and he's too skilled and fast for the bigger guys who bang.
                      agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X