No announcement yet.

Donaire too good for his own good, 126 should be next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire too good for his own good, 126 should be next

He's being hated on right now because he's too good. Its sort of like the Klitchkos who are dominating the competition. Donaire is doing the same in the lower weights and paying the price, being called a "phony". In truth he is an elite fighter, a complete fighter who is making opponents completely scared to fight.

Last nights performance IMO, solidified him as the BEST at 122 and definitely deserving to be a top 5, if not top 3 P4P fighter.

Donaire's next move after Arce in December (if his hand heals) should be a move to 126.

I think that will be his glass ceiling as far as weight climbing is concerned.

I'd like to see him fight the Moreno-Mares winner first.

Comment

Too good? More like too big. This guy should be fighting at 130/135.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        you should get rid of the paul williams gif before you say this crap ..hypocritical

Comment

So were you this mad when Paul Williams was fighting at 147, I can't wait for this response.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            you should get rid of the paul williams gif before you say this crap ..hypocritical
            Jinx.............

Comment

Coming from a paul williams fan

Comment

maybe the shorts and the socks but i don't get how donaire is too big at 122? he just came from a lower division a year ago so how is he bigger than the other fighters who started their career at 122? you can't use height because there are a bunch of guys there who are taller or just as tall. he never failed to make weight.

too big at their weight are guys like broner who won't even agree to a 10-pound rehydration on the morning of his fight. and then you have posters like cigarillo who is a broner fan complaining about donaire being too big. fcuking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  maybe the shorts and the socks but i don't get how donaire is too big at 122? he just came from a lower division a year ago so how is he bigger than the other fighters who started their career at 122? you can't use height because there are a bunch of guys there who are taller or just as tall. he never failed to make weight.

too big at their weight are guys like broner who won't even agree to a 10-pound rehydration on the morning of his fight. and then you have posters like cigarillo who is a broner fan complaining about donaire being too big. fcuking idiot.
                  People said the same thing after he knocked out Montiel despite the fact Montiel outweighed him.

I guess 122 is the same.

Here's the facts; He makes the weight and always has.

I'm not even a big fan of Donaire but let's face it, he's earned his respect at this point, and then some.

Comment

Donaire gets destroyed at 126. Both Mikey and Salido put a whoop on him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X