No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather To Reveal 9/14 Plans in a Few Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather To Reveal 9/14 Plans in a Few Weeks

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer tells BoxingScene.com that WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) will reveal his plans for September 14th in the next few weeks.

Schaefer is currently working behind the scenes to make a fight between Mayweather and WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs). Schaefer is keeping the status of those discussions under wraps and won't reveal the names in the running to face Mayweather. But he does expect an announcement in the new few weeks because everyone will have to get the ball rolling on the marketing and promotion of the September show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He better get Canelo out of the way before that guy gets better in the next few fights.

Comment

Can't wait it's gonna be interesting to see Floyds choice of opponent especially since he is fighting back to back you think it would have to be somebody they can sell

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
        Devon Alexander
        that wouldnt sell...

Comment

Ill be surprised if its anyone but canelo

Comment

From what I've heard they're negotiating with Khan, Garcia and Alvarez but there are probably others.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 05-20-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I can't think of anyone that would sell other than Canelo, but then again I didn't think he would do over a million with Guerrero. As long as it's not Devon Alexander, Khan, or Garcia, I think I'll be cool with it lol

Comment

Spadafora, finally the fight you've all been waiting for.

Comment

A month from now people will be making threads asking who is opponent is. Seen it over and over.

Comment

alexander ,garcia or khan im thinking garcia will be the one knowing hes going to get his head ripped off by lucas he might as well take a softer higher paid defeat

Comment

Working...
                    X