Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I guess the writer was right when he said, "I've never met a Mayweather fan without an excuse." lol!

how is that an excuse im curious myself who people would be happy with him fighting. when he first posted he had a sentence i came back and it was a book

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You'll just get bombarded with a bunch of Top Rank fighters he should've fought, with neanderthals who just can't grasp the concept that Arum and Floyd/Haymon/DLH were not going to do business with eachother. Either that or a bunch of names that were irrelevant by the time a fight with Floyd was possible.

2004: Vivian Harris
      2005: Kostya Tszyu
      2006: Margarito over Baldomir
      2007: Cotto/Williams over De La Hoya/Hatton
      2008: Shouldn't have retired
      2009: Mosley
      2010: Pacquiao[not ask for OST so that Pacquiao wouldn't have turned you down].
      2011: Pacquiao
      2012: Martinez
      2013: Martinez
      Thats just the thing people act as if Arum and his beef with Haymon and Floyd doesn't exists. The last time he worked with Arum was in 2006.

Just like the Cotto thing. Cotto-Floyd talks with no Arum lasted 14 days and the fight was signed, sealed and delivered.

Comment

who do you want him to fight at 147? or would u only be happy with him fighting someone bigger at 154? we all know he only comes in at 150 on fight night as is at 154 just seems no one will be happy no matter what he does

Comment

the name changes from pac man to martinez over night my guess is the only names you guys have are not at 147

Comment

Diehard Floyd fans better hope to **** he isn't fighting Danny Garcia. I am 99% sure he isn't, but I wouldn't put it completely past Floyd and GBP.

Comment

im fine with wanting certain match ups i just wish people would use the same criteria for pac man seemed everyone was happy wit marquez bradley then marquez again if floyd did that it would of been so much different cant really argue that

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                the name changes from pac man to martinez over night my guess is the only names you guys have are not at 147
                The new Floyd killer is pillow fist Trout. FOH.

Comment

Floyd will always be associated with phaggotry for being a cherry picking duck...

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    Diehard Floyd fans better hope to **** he isn't fighting Danny Garcia. I am 99% sure he isn't, but I wouldn't put it completely past Floyd and GBP.
                    why should we better hope? i dont want to see that fight but you say it as tho garcia would win which is laughable

Comment

I wanted Floyd to fight the Ghost, so I aint complaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X