it's minus 18 C

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's minus 18 C

right now.

i was tempted to go run my four miles (give or take). would you guys gut through it or just hit the treadmill at an incline?

with the wind it's closer to minus 28 C.

Comment

fuk me i thought it was cold being -9 -10 here but fuking -18 hit the treadmill

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        fuk me i thought it was cold being -9 -10 here but fuking -18 hit the treadmill
        yeah you're probably right. i don't know if my sneakers could handle that weather. i would end up with frost bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          yeah you're probably right. i don't know if my sneakers could handle that weather. i would end up with frost bite.
          not just that man,your likely to catch a cold or something when sweating up just hit the tread timmy

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            not just that man,your likely to catch a cold or something when sweating up just hit the tread timmy
            the weather itself doesn't effect me so much being that i have been here my whole life but it sure does sound a lot more comfortable taking the elevator to the bottom floor. i don't even have to bring a jacket. lol

Comment

What would Rickey do?

Comment

You don't want to know what it's like here.

Comment

ha ha beats the **** out of wearing a scarf gloves and a ski suit!

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    What would Rickey do?

snort a line big enough to choke a horse and then probably run down some fly balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X