No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: DeMarco Bloody TKO Title Win Over Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: DeMarco Bloody TKO Title Win Over Linares

Staples Center, Los Angeles - Antonio DeMarco (26-2-1, 19KOs) came from behind to stop former two division champion Jorge Linares (31-2, 20KOs) in the eleventh round to capture the vacant WBC lightweight title. After falling behind on the cards, DeMarco rallied in the eleventh and beat Linares into a bloody mess with both hands. Linares' entire face was a mask of blood with DeMarco unloading his combinations, as the referee jumped in to stop the action.

[Click Here To Read More]

Demarco vs Vazquez should be next.

Nobody wants to fight Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Demarco vs Vazquez should be next.

Nobody wants to fight Miguel.
      Katsidis did, but vazquez ducked him. . .

i agree, good fight if it can be made. . .

damn u gotta love these pictures - this is what boxing is about.

Comment

Bloodbath

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          Katsidis did, but vazquez ducked him. . .

i agree, good fight if it can be made. . .

damn u gotta love these pictures - this is what boxing is about.
          Vazquez would cut Katsidis to ribbons.

No way Miguel passed on beating up Kats.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Vazquez would cut Katsidis to ribbons.

No way Miguel passed on beating up Kats.
            Swear he did. . . katz did want the fight in australia, but they were offering vazquez a lot of money. . . so not really a complete swerve, but he certainly did pass on the opportunity. . .

i think it's a 50/50 fight because Vazquez doesn't have enough of a punch to keep him off, and he's not as good of a boxer as guerrero or marquez. . . I think it would be a hell of a fight. . . Vazquez's best win is over a HIGHLY overrated zappa. . . Im going to hold judgement on vazquez until i see him fight world class opposition @ 135. . . he definitely looks good against what he's been given so far, though.

BARELY got by prescott - literally BARELY nicked it - who has been beaten by kevin mitchell and mckloskey. . . got shutout by tim bradley. . . MEH. . .

Comment

Rate R for bloody violence. Looks like a scene from a horror movie but it was real. Real damn dramatic. Great fight.

If you only saw that one pic of DeMarco on the canvas you would think he lost. Great win for him.

The bloody mask Linares wears is worn by warriors. He gave it his all and so did DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                Swear he did. . . katz did want the fight in australia, but they were offering vazquez a lot of money. . . so not really a complete swerve, but he certainly did pass on the opportunity. . .

i think it's a 50/50 fight because Vazquez doesn't have enough of a punch to keep him off, and he's not as good of a boxer as guerrero or marquez. . . I think it would be a hell of a fight. . . Vazquez's best win is over a HIGHLY overrated zappa. . . Im going to hold judgement on vazquez until i see him fight world class opposition @ 135. . . he definitely looks good against what he's been given so far, though.

BARELY got by prescott - literally BARELY nicked it - who has been beaten by kevin mitchell and mckloskey. . . got shutout by tim bradley. . . MEH. . .
                mexicans dont duck vato

Comment

amazing photos. absolutely loved this fight.

Comment

It was an absolute pleasure being at Staples to see such a great fight! Amazing fight with two warriors going toe to toe.

Comment

Working...
                    X