Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S Soldiers gang rape, burn and murder Iraqi family...OMG ITS GOTTA STOP!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    Here's a picture of the smug war criminal.

Reminds me of Lazy.

looks just like sweet jesus from bs

Comment

That faqqot ass motherfu*ker lazy has me on ignore so I couldn't go in his thread and anally rape it. Racist ass faqqot.

Comment

I cant believe the government gives these men the duty of killing a bunch of strangers and then act surprised that they arent normally functioning citizens. War isn't a game therefore there is no need for rules.

Comment

You wanna anally rape?

You should join the U.S military.

Comment

They should just hand the guy over to relatives of the family so they can do w/e the **** they want to him.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              That faqqot ass motherfu*ker lazy has me on ignore so I couldn't go in his thread and anally rape it. Racist ass faqqot.
              he has me on ignore too even tho I never seen his username around before,don't know why he butt-hurt.

Comment

Yes he raped a 13/14 year old girl and shot dead her family i read about this case a while back

Its sad how it didn’t make the papers here but 15 Muslims burning plastic flowers made front page headlines on almost ever tabloid and was reported on every news channel here

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  I cant believe the government gives these men the duty of killing a bunch of strangers and then act surprised that they arent normally functioning citizens. War isn't a game therefore there is no need for rules.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So if someone bombs a packed stadium in America let's say a pissed off Iraqi who got his family raped by american soldiers that wouldn't matter because it's WAR and there's no need for rules???? I bet you don't agree with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    War is the most horrific thing mankind can engage in, saying that I think the U.S has shown more restraint than any other country in the history of war.

The Soviets treatment of Afghani's, the Japanese treatments of the Chinese, the Germans treatment of Jews and Allied prisoners, were 100 million times worse than anything that is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Saying that I don't condone this but it's what happens when you put young men to go to war.
                    Leave the mighty Germans out of this bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                      You wanna anally rape?

You should join the U.S military.
                      Ill never be a meatshield for the nwo. I feel bad for ppl that go to the military with pride to defend their country when in all reality they are being used as puppets to fight a false war.

Comment

Working...
                      X