BSN Syntha-6 Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Thanks a lot man

Couldnt wait though, just saw a tub today and bought it - Tastes ACE! Vanilla Ice Cream flavour

It's excellent, eh? Heh I look at it as extra motivation to workout, and workout even harder. . . It's the perfect formula to maintain lean mass while burning fat from your workouts as well!

Comment

How many servings for the 5lb and 2.91lb?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        How many servings for the 5lb and 2.91lb?

5 lb = 52. 2.91 = 30.

I also like to make mine a little bit thicker than normal - I'll use 4 oz. of lowfat milk per one heaping scoop; maybe a little more than a scoop - heh heh I'll then add like 1/8-1/4 extra of powder. . . It tastes GRRREEEAAT!

Comment

Nope. I dislike bsn products. Will never buy anything from them again.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Nope. I dislike bsn products. Will never buy anything from them again.
            Explain? What was your experience? Did you try syntha-6, or true mass, or dessert - their protein based products? Or did you just try NO-xplode, or one of their creatine based products.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              5 lb = 52. 2.91 = 30.

I also like to make mine a little bit thicker than normal - I'll use 4 oz. of lowfat milk per one heaping scoop; maybe a little more than a scoop - heh heh I'll then add like 1/8-1/4 extra of powder. . . It tastes GRRREEEAAT!

Thanks.

How is it significantly better then any other protein shake on the market?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Thanks.

How is it significantly better then any other protein shake on the market?
                You're not really going to find any one product that is significantly better than everything else on the market, lot's of supplements of this type are similar.

However, Syntha-6 gives you a great protein blend, it has a good amount of BCAA's, a nice amount of carbs and calories and quite simply, it's the best tasting supplement on the market (it even beats Mutant Mass chocolate, which also tastes great). It's extended protein blend means that it's effective at any time of the day and even before bed thanks to the casein. If you're looking purely for a post-workout supp, this isn't really it.
                Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 03-20-2012, 05:30 AM.

Comment

I'll have to try this stuff out it is getting some good word here. Isopure Zero Carb is my current favorite protein Ill see how syntha 6 holds up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I'll have to try this stuff out it is getting some good word here. Isopure Zero Carb is my current favorite protein Ill see how syntha 6 holds up to it.
                    If we were doing an ingredients profile I would think yours would be ahead of the Syntha 6, but in a taste comparison, they won't even be close, the Syntha 6 will leave yours for dust, carbs make everything taste good.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      If we were doing an ingredients profile I would think yours would be ahead of the Syntha 6, but in a taste comparison, they won't even be close, the Syntha 6 will leave yours for dust, carbs make everything taste good.
                      It's only 13 grams of complex carbs (slow digesting), and 2 grams of sugars. . that's not really a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X