Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd said he was fighting in December a while ago. I posted the thread.

Comment

he's ducking pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        its the other way around bud..
        If you feel so then please answer the same question I posed to deevel916.
        Which top rank story do you believe?:
        1. Margarito's interview in February where he says Bob promised him Nov. fight with Manny?
        2. SEVERAL quotes from both Pac and Arum in regards to them both wanting a Nov 13th showdown with Floyd?

This is where you and other Manny fans get stuck. Lets just leave floyd out of it and decide whci top rank story you believe Bob/Tony or Bob/Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Deevel916 name calling aside, then take floyd out of it. Which top rank story do you believe?:
          1. Margarito's interview where he says Bob promised him N0v. fight with Manny?
          2. SEVERAL quotes from both Pac and Arum in regards to them both wanting a Nov 13th showdown with Floyd?

This is where you and other Manny fans get stuck. Lets just leave floyd out of it and decide whci top rank story you believe Bob/Tony or Bob/Manny?
          if bob and manny where pretending to want the floyd fight, all floyd has to do was call their bluff.

there isn't anything preventing this fight other than floyd's sudden lack of interest in boxing. it came from his own ****king mouth.

now, i guess his hunger came back just about the time when the margarito-manny fight is to be set in stone.
          Last edited by Ryannn; 08-25-2010, 08:02 AM.

Comment

a fight at 150 lbs is fine... marg is a 147 lber anyways.

and it isn't top rank's fault that this is for the 154 title. blame the corrupt sanctioning bodies for that.
            U really believe that top rank has nothing to do with this title catchweight fight?Wow,at least when my favorite fighters pull garbage I admit it!!A fight at 150 against a cheater for a title in a division that neither are ranked in is fine with U??Well I know better,Floyd is gonna trump that fight easily & I don't even like Floyd!!

Comment

if bob and manny where pretending to want the floyd fight, all floyd has to do was call their bluff.

there isn't anything pretending their fight other than floyd's sudden lack of interest in boxing. it came from his own ****king mouth.

now, i guess his hunger came back just about the time when the margarito-manny fight is to be set in stone.
              Pacquiao hasnt even signed the contract yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
                Wake me up when Pacquiao grows a sac and decides to take Random OST.
                wake me up when floyd acknowledges that there were negotiations going on

Comment

there isn't anything preventing this fight other than floyd's sudden lack of interest in boxing. it came from his own ****king mouth.

Ryanm I will ask you again. We are not talking about floyd. I didn't ask if you thought Manny and Bob were bluffing. I asked specifically:

Can you please answer this question?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Ryanm I will ask you again. We are not talking about floyd. I didn't ask if you thought Manny and Bob were bluffing. I asked specifically:

Can you please answer this question?
                    dude, Bob promised the same thing to valero. and we both know that fight isn't happening at any point.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/160225/V...o-fight-me-too

"My fight with Manny Pacquiao is signed. It was one of the conditions that I gave to my manager, Jose Castillo, for me to sign with Bob Arum (Top Rank)," Boxing Scene’s Mark Vester, quoting Valero’s statement from SNOV, reported.

now, does that mean that number 2 is true? i don't know. they could have been bluffing. which is pretty stupid cause all floyd has to do was agree to basically everything he was asking for during the first negotiations and bob's "plan" would mean nothing..

short answer: none of the above, but floyd still looks like a ***** eithe way.

Comment

so floyd's gonna announce his next opponent...

right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he'll get his licence.

coincidence?
                      No matter how much i read this OP. I dont know what it is suggesting or implying.

I dont know if a pac fan or ***** wrote it? But after reading some replies to this, i am thinking he is not floyd fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X