No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] [HBO] Great Emotional Interview with Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember watching the maidana fight and thinking this kid has no heart

glad i saw this i have alot more respect for him and the courage and determination he has obviously put into his career to make something of himself is inspiring

i'm not gonna be so quick to bash a fighter after a loss now like i did to clottey after the pacquiao fight

these men overcome adversity constantly in their lives to get to where they are at now and thats something to take into consideration not i guess very few can fight like corrales or gatti and leave it all in the ring doesn't mean they are a coward

i was gonna root for campbell against ortiz but now im neutral i like both fighters

Comment

good video....lets goo ortiz...do ya thing man!!!

Comment

Man, that's terrible...

Gotta respect someone who's dealt with that and not stray away to doing dumb **** and screwin your life up. I'll be rootin for the kid this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
          i remember watching the maidana fight and thinking this kid has no heart

glad i saw this i have alot more respect for him and the courage and determination he has obviously put into his career to make something of himself is inspiring

i'm not gonna be so quick to bash a fighter after a loss now like i did to clottey after the pacquiao fight

these men overcome adversity constantly in their lives to get to where they are at now and thats something to take into consideration not i guess very few can fight like corrales or gatti and leave it all in the ring doesn't mean they are a coward

i was gonna root for campbell against ortiz but now im neutral i like both fighters
          nicely put mate.......I also called Ortiz a coward when he quit against Maidana but i take my comment back.......this guy has great heart to make something of his life when his parents left him at such a young age.......

Comment

It's good that his father left, he didn't need that scumbag at all. I wish this guy the best in boxing. I feel a lil bit stupid for calling him a *****;lol.

Comment

I am of the opinion Ortiz can KO Nate.

Comment

I got chills watching this...

Comment

Good interview. He's a good guy Ortiz.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they also used this same interview to promote the Maidana fight so it's not a new interview, but that's besides the point.

There's also another video out there where they interview his dad... I think he was trying to get back into Victor's life now that he's on HBO making money.

Vic is still young. He can still come back. I hope he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X