No announcement yet.

Boxers who use footwork as their main form of defence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who use footwork as their main form of defence

Can anyone tell me fighters who use footwork as their main form of defence? I'm talking about guys like: Nunn, Martinez, Ali etc.

dirrell
    pacman
    wlad

Comment

yuri foreman
      amir khan

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is great at this, everyone knows he's extremely fast with his hands but he moves in and out of distance probably better than anyone in the sport right now.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          dirrell
          pacman
          wlad
          Dirrell yes
          Pacman uses the bobbing and weaving defense, but his footwork is solid
          Wlad, I'm not really familiar with that guy

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            Floyd Mayweather is great at this, everyone knows he's extremely fast with his hands but he moves in and out of distance probably better than anyone in the sport right now.
            not really

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              yuri foreman
              amir khan
              not familiar with Yuri, is he any good?
              Khan uses the turtle shell as his main defense

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                Dirrell yes
                Pacman uses the bobbing and weaving defense, but his footwork is solid
                Wlad, I'm not really familiar with that guy
                wlad doesn't use his footwork as the main defence, his defence is a left hand in your face holding you back from reaching him, like a grownup, holding a little kid by the head as he swings

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  His footwork is solid, but I'm thinking more like Martinez, guys who carry their hands low and use a lot of lateral movement

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
                    wlad doesn't use his footwork as the main defence, his defence is a left hand in your face holding you back from reaching him, like a grownup, holding a little kid by the head as he swings
                    I wasn't sure if the guy who mentioned Wlad was a joking or not. But I'm thinking of guys like Nunn

Comment

Working...
                    X