Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all who truly believe Marquez was not using PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be very suspicious if he were to do something like refuse a drug test.

He is open to drug testing so perhaps he will have stricter testing in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      so the fact that he hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist that has boasted about making 20 undetectable peds in the past and about being in love with chemistry and helping athletes cheat doesn't make you highly suspicious of marquez?? of course you'd be willing to do the fake olympic style tests if you have a ped guru like heredia working for you who is able to make undetectable peds..
      I'd be more suspicious if he refused a stricter drug test, yes.

But yeah, with his trainer's past, questions can still be raised.

The fact Marquez is open to any drug testing (Allegedly) is a good sign though.

Comment

i still don't think it means much when you have a ped guru by your side.....
        Even with a PED Guru in your team it's still a huge risk to take stricter testing. They're not that easy to avoid, this day and age.

If Marquez was on something I don't see him taking that risk so willingly.

Comment

this topic is pointless, floyd fans will say "well pacquiao is more suspicious to me", marquez fans will say "they were both on or neither were on it and argue for marquez being clean"

pointless topic, the only ones that i think can catch the likes or marquez and heredia are vada, conte knows his sht, catching his own fighters and lol @heredia "i wanna see you protocol before agreeing", man shouldn't be concerning himself with that, leave it to marquez, they are incredibly suspicious, but it's just a shtty opinion until we get some facts
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-15-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

so the fact that he hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist that has boasted about making 20 undetectable peds in the past and about being in love with chemistry and helping athletes cheat doesn't make you highly suspicious of marquez?? of course you'd be willing to do the fake olympic style tests if you have a ped guru like heredia working for you who is able to make undetectable peds..
            why are you so suspicious of memo and not ariza? ariza worked for him and swears by him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Even with a PED Guru in your team it's still a huge risk to take stricter testing. They're not that easy to avoid, this day and age.

If Marquez was on something I don't see him taking that risk so willingly.
              heredia and conte did origindal "year-round" testing, and it was a cake walk for them, never had a positive, note it is alot more difficult than a 2 month "OST"

if that's wht ur thinkin floyd boy

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                heredia and conte did origindal "year-round" testing, and it was a cake walk for them, never had a positive, note it is alot more difficult than a 2 month "OST"

if that's wht ur thinkin floyd boy
                When and how long ago was this?

Not sure of the relevance of the Floyd reference or is that just some sort of reflex?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  why are you so suspicious of memo and not ariza? ariza worked for him and swears by him.
                  if you believe this then floyd tested positive 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    if you believe this then floyd tested positive 3 times
                    Believe what?

Comment

well the fake olympic style (not all year round) testing i assume should be no problem for a guy like heredia who helped olympic athletes cheat (just start the hard training/doping before the fight is signed and before you do your 8 week boxing training). if marquez really wants to make a statement that he is clean then why not do what donaire is doing? submit to all year round testing with VADA...marquez could still find a way to cheat with heredia, but at least it would be a bit harder. heredia himself has stated that anyone who plans on working with him must submit to all year round testing....so what's marquez waiting for? unless he's retiring or he is no longer working with heredia...
                      Perhaps he should.

Would certainly make a statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X