Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name two BS members that you would love to spar with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Name two BS members that you would love to spar with.

I would love to spar with Mark B because I seriously don't like this guy. He can't handle this Haitian hurricane. I also would love to spar Versaban because his style reminds me of Mike Tyson. I love being pressured when I'm sparring.

JUst hoping nobody picks on. I'm an old fart you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      JUst hoping nobody picks on. I'm an old fart you know.
      they would have to get through about fifty posters before they could get to you. myself included.

Comment

Would spar with pretty much anyone on here.

Comment

two.

this one ginger kid who will remain nameless.

and pugly. for obvious reasons.

i usually spar properly - that is to say I don't ever go in trying to hurt somebody but with these guys I would treat them like Sonny Liston used to treat his spar mates.

brutalized and then sodomized and i would love every nanosecond of it.

Comment

Freedom and Anorak (not sure how old he is though). I'm 31, so I don't want to pick on a guy that's old.

Comment

I'm too old for that, I rather mention BS members I'll drink a beer with.

Comment

LarryX - I like dis kat but he's way too cocky for his own good. He's a big guy but all the partying he does would give me a huge advantage and he wouldn't last more than two rounds...

Poet - It would be fun to totally school this nerd and make him cry....

Comment

pugly thinks he can handle me, so most definitely pugly.....

right now, no one comes to mind, I'd hurt sharkboy too bad, and I think it'd be pathetic to pick on him.......maybe spray b/c we're about the same size- 5'11 185 range (although I'm actually more like 193 right now, so I'd have to trim weight), then we could go party after.

like coach, I'd pretty much like to spar anyone, then unlike coach, I'd probably want to go drinking after

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Poet - It would be fun to totally school this nerd and make him cry....
                    this made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
                    X