No announcement yet.

Im 24, I thought id be married by now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Well, time to go rob some banks I guess.
    Good, you can be my sidekick.

Comment

as long as you are not 24 are still a virgin its fine

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
        as long as you are not 24 are still a virgin its fine
        Teeboooooooooooooooooooooow, Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Being twenty something and a virgin is cool now.

Comment

I'm 24, not married and don't have kids.. and I'm loving it.
          It seems everyone has a baby's mama, or is settling down really young today for some reason. **** it, enjoy life and live it.
          It'll come when it comes.

Comment

why rush into 1 vagina contract so fast?

Comment

chase girls but money wont chase u. chase money girls will chase u. that's my philosophy in life.

Comment

Being in my mid 20s as well I'm not sure why you would want this. You should be more focused on getting established before you rush this. Think how much harder it will be to be successful for the next 70 years of your life if you have kids or another person to support.

Comment

I'm half way through the age of 30 and I'm not even close. There was one girl whom I discussed getting married and starting a family with. Since that has failed, I really can't see myself getting married.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'm half way through the age of 30 and I'm not even close. There was one girl whom I discussed getting married and starting a family with. Since that has failed, I really can't see myself getting married.
                    Does 30 make you feel old? Im 6 years away from 30, that scares me. It's like my life is half over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      I had/have major depression. Yes, I did want to "opt out" at one point. The last few years have really been hell.
                      Getting married will NOT help this. I get the sense you think things would be better if you were married with a kid. You'd probably feel worse, and all those bills you are talking about not liking would be at least triple.

Comment

Working...
                      X