No announcement yet.

Advice about this girl i met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
    What he said. It's easy to get it started. Just talk about any bs and use the opportunity to see if she has a ring on her finger. If you both just can't think of something to say just be like I gotta go back to work to avoid any awkward silences. You'll be fine. Good luck.

yup..DO NOT stutter or have any brain farts...if you feel that silence coming on, wish her a great rest of the day, tell her you gotta run and that you'll talk to her later

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      well then, get your small talk on...find your angles...start pokin around...ask her how long she's been there, how she likes it...where she's from...be friendly

once you have enough info, you'll be able to come up with something
      Thanks man, appreciate it, it almost felt like she was dropping **** infront of me on purpose to test me if i would pick it up. Girls are weird..

Comment

Take her to a club, then ask her two questions; 1, does she know Manny Pacquaio? 2, does she know Floyd Mayweather? Report back on your findings then I'll advise you on step 3.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan321 View Post
          Thanks man, appreciate it, it almost felt like she was dropping **** infront of me on purpose to test me if i would pick it up. Girls are weird..

yea dude...just relax...remember, they're just toys

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            yea dude...just relax...remember, they're just toys
            Do you think it was possible that she would drop papers infront of me on purpose?

Comment

Check if there's a ring on that finger to see if she's married.

UHHHDUHHHHRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                Check if there's a ring on that finger to see if she's married.

UHHHDUHHHHRRRRRR
                you serious? i have a sister who over 3 rings on her finger and has never come close to ever getting married. How do i tell the difference between a wedding ring?

Comment

Pee in her bvtt. Bigtimee.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan321 View Post
                    you serious? i have a sister who over 3 rings on her finger and has never come close to ever getting married. How do i tell the difference between a wedding ring?
                    Usually a married woman wears a ring on the ring finger of the left hand. I personally don't know any girls that wear a ring on that finger unless they're married or engaged. If a girl wears a ring on that finger and isn't married, she's giving a strong sign that she isn't interested in anyone.

I sometimes forget not everybody on this board is from the US. You guys might not follow the custom wherever you live.
                    Last edited by Pez; 06-15-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                      Usually a married woman wears a ring on the ring finger of the left hand. I personally don't know any girls that wear a ring on that finger unless they're married or engaged. If a girl wears a ring on that finger and isn't married, she's giving a strong sign that she isn't interested in anyone.

I sometimes forget not everybody on this board is from the US. You guys might not follow the custom wherever you live.

......and sometimes you 'forget' dat ring for some exciting affair.

Comment

Working...
                      X