Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spot the difference: Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Mayweather being quick enough to move back in time and making Mosley lunge in, and Margarito having no other choice but to try to block Mosley's punch with his face because he's too slow to move back like Floyd?

Comment

i see one guy dodging and another guy getting hit.

Comment

I'm assuming Pac/Shane are using Clitoris gloves since Manny loves those and they're hitters gloves. Those Grants are more like pillows, better for protecting brittle hands. Wonder if Shane would've sparked out Floyd in the second with the Clits. The world will never know.

Comment

so in one fight he fought one of the best diffensive boxer and lost and in the other he fought a guy who blocks punches with his face and KO'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            What do you think the reason for Mosley's change in gloves and what will be wearing this Saturday?
            Probably part of the contract. Good move by Floyd's team. I'm guessing he's gonna be wearing Cleto Reyes' this weekend.

Comment

despite me thinking mosley was overtrained, that's shane's fault and floyd took the fight and dominated, he deserves full credit for beating mosley who everyone was saying he should fight but wouldn't cuz he was afraid

Comment

There is no difference in Mosley's size in the Margarito fight than there is in the Mayweather fight

Like no difference whatsoever LOL.

Now if you show me the Mosley of 2003-2004 to the Mosley of 2009-2010, there I will see a difference in size. Mosley was much bigger back then than he is now. But as of 2006-present, I see no difference in Mosley's size.

Comment

If at the weigh in, Shane looks any closer to Photo 2, then I'm picking him to win.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    I'm assuming Pac/Shane are using Clitoris gloves since Manny loves those and they're hitters gloves. Those Grants are more like pillows, better for protecting brittle hands. Wonder if Shane would've sparked out Floyd in the second with the Clits. The world will never know.
                    Well they don't call them the punchers gloves for nothing.

I though fighters can where what gloves they like now.

Did Floyd put something in the contract preventing Shane from wearing his Cletos

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      There is no difference in Mosley's size in the Margarito fight than there is in the Mayweather fight

Like no difference whatsoever LOL.

Now if you show me the Mosley of 2003-2004 to the Mosley of 2009-2010, there I will see a difference in size. Mosley was much bigger back then than he is now. But as of 2006-present, I see no difference in Mosley's size.
                      I ordered that live, me, my friends, neighbors, and we all agreed Mosley looked smaller. Didn't think that was a coincidence. Now the Mosley that fought Oscar in the rematch looked like a straight up monster lol

Comment

Working...
                      X