Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Thats why he ducked his mandatory for the IBF SBW title ???

Why he doesnt fight Vazquez Jr who called his ass out?

He is just trying to talk his way to a big money fight!!
    I like Vazquez Jr. and give him props for being the only one to call him out. You honestly think Vazquez would move up though now that Cab is a 126 pound fighter??

So it's ok for Lopez to talk his way into a big money fight with Marquez but not Caballero?? Whatever dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      To me Cab is an elite fighter BUT great he's not. He's exciting and isn't a chicken**** like a lot of boxers in our sport today.
      That's cause he's not in a position pick and choose.

You give Caballero the fan base, pedigree, and promotion that Juanma has, and he'd be just like Lopez. That is a ****ing guarantee.

He came up the hard way so he has to scratch and claw and beg for fights. And it's admirable. But Lopez is doing nothing wrong, and you can't blame him for getting himself in the situation he is in.

That's why I have so much respect for Oscar. He was in a position where he didn't have to fight the best. Oscar vs. me does 500k buys. Yet, he went out of his way to fight the best.

Guys like Paul Williams...it's easy for them to call everyone scared claim everyone's ducking him blah blah...cause they're in the position where they don't have any leverage and they want to be in the position of the other guys.

Look at Margarito...most avoided man blah blah...will fight anyone any time anywhere. He beats Cotto and next thing you know the fight with Mosley almost gets scrapped cause of money.

It's all about the position a guy is in...give Caballero power, and he'll be no different from Lopez.

Comment

I'm gonna ease up just a tad on my Lopez bashing until the lead up to the fight. Here's why I suppose. A fighter really shouldn't get criticized for fighting three times in nine months and Marquez isn't some Lontiachi or Mtwaga type opponent. I still don't like Lopez though.

Comment

SO???

Its not a general consensus tha belts means ****, right? So who cares if he would had gotten 3 5 or 7 belts fighting Caballero
          he also would have fought the TOP guy in that division. Instead he does what all these hype jobs do. Pic n' Choose.

Comment

I see no mention of Marquez getting a million dollar payday and if he happens to be, its still kinda sad, he should have been getting that by the third Vasquez fight instead of peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              I see no mention of Marquez getting a million dollar payday and if he happens to be, its still kinda sad, he should have been getting that by the third Vasquez fight instead of peanuts.
              He got over a million over his last fight with vasquez,I'm pretty sure
              he will get more in this fight with lopez.This is a pretty big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                He got over a million over his last fight with vasquez,I'm pretty sure
                he will get more in this fight with lopez.This is a pretty big fight.
                Maybe big in terms of purse, but its not a big fight, the ever huge Lopez is fighting a dead man. Sad it took four fights with Vazquez for Marquez to top a million after taking boxing years and possibly years from his life in those four fights.

Comment

Tell me wich fighter in the sport will pass up a million + fight for a fight of 400K or less?

He is fighting a legend for a million dollars, nobody will reject that.

If after Marquez he doesnt fight Caballero,Gamboa or John, then you can **** on him like theres no tomorrow!!
                  Yup i think cabacuero is the one looking for the payday!

Comment

By the way Lopez is fighting again on December 4 in Cowboys stadium. So he could face John or Caballero there. Those are the 2 sensable fights to be make for that venue. Or Rocky Juarez, and Juarez will give Juanma the toughest fight besides Gamboa.

So take it easy!

Ojala sea verdad eso de que Juanma va a pelear con John en la cartelera de Pavlik vs Chavez Jr.......

Creo que no deberia tener problemas con marquez y si es una buena paga por que no tomarla...yo lo hubiera hecho!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I like Vazquez Jr. and give him props for being the only one to call him out. You honestly think Vazquez would move up though now that Cab is a 126 pound fighter??

So it's ok for Lopez to talk his way into a big money fight with Marquez but not Caballero?? Whatever dude.
                      Dude, save your breath. Vasquez Jr. is gonna try to fight little Donaire now. So that **** that these Ricans are using of Vasquez Jr. calling him out needs to go out the window. Arum is so shook of Caballero that he didn't even want to match up one of his lesser name fighters in a bigger weight class in Jorge Solis. Gamboa, Lopez, and Solis are all fighters who just don't want none. And these cats do have a point that Lopez shouldn't be the only one to be criticized.

Comment

Working...
                      X