No announcement yet.

Gunman shooting 5 people in New York Breaking news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    I wonder what Bloomberg is going to do about guns. Oh wait he can't do much, NewYork is one of the strictest gun control states in the country.
    yeah, there needs to be a gun amnesty and nationwide reform, otherwise people will have to get used to these atrocities

Comment

I'd guess that this illegal act was using an illegally acquired firearm. It doesn't seem, from what I have read, to bear any characteristics of a spree killing. It was just a targeted murder using an unsafe weapon that resulted in the deaths of bystanders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Sounds like a really bad hitman.

Comment

So far 2 dead, including the gunman (a disgruntled employee.) As many as 8 more were injured, one of them life threatening.
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 08-24-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            yeah, there needs to be a gun amnesty and nationwide reform, otherwise people will have to get used to these atrocities
            Are you nuts? I was being sarcastic blaming guns for tragedies like these is just plain dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Illegal guns? Most of these shootings happen with legally bought weapons
              if he's from NY I'm positive the gun is illegal...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I heard a witness say he heard 15 shots in less than 30..i doubt it that was a shotgun...unless is more than one firearm...
                That was the police shooting the man down. The gunman shot a man twice then walked away and got blasted by the cops around the corner. I'm just wondering how he could have shot 10 people by firing twice, do shotgun pellets really spread that wide?

Comment

Obviously we need more guns

WhAt should be done is we should place guns like fire extinguishers all around. "break glass in case of gunman shooting your brains out"

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    if he's from NY I'm positive the gun is illegal...
                    Oh yea it was almost def illegal. I'm hearing it was a sawed off shot gun, which are certainly illegal

Comment

I dont know about the gun laws there but theres a reason stuff like this rarely happens in Texas, CHL holders will shoot back. We aint going down without a fight.

God Bless those who got hurt or killed. This will no doubt fuel the anti-gunners.

Comment

Working...
                      X