Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love all complextions but light skin girls are fine as hell

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      **** I forgot about Hoopz.Sup wit her sextape? Only saw a snippet of it.

Comment

yep, basically those are the only type of black chicks that are fine, light skinned ones...

keri hilson and lauren london damn they are fine

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          yep, basically those are the only type of black chicks that are fine, light skinned ones...

keri hilson and lauren london damn they are fine
          I wouldn't say all that. Like I said, Meagan Good and Gabrielle Union are dark, and they're 2 of my favorites.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              I wouldn't say all that. Like I said, Meagan Good and Gabrielle Union are dark, and they're 2 of my favorites.
              ....you just proved my point, meagan good is light skinned, gabrielle union yeah shes black shes also average...

Comment

Comment

I use to talk to Milian back in the day. Not as a GF but I use to see her alot around my cousins way. She was cool. I use to see her & Larry Johnson in like the same area all the time. Anyways, I love light skin & dark skin. I just dont understand why people dont like darker sistas that much? I love em. Then when people say they do like them, they show a pic and the girl is still not even that dark. I like light, brown, and black. I love a black chocolate sista. ***** stay wet

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    ....you just proved my point, meagan good is light skinned, gabrielle union yeah shes black shes also average...
                    Wow Gabrielle Union, average? And Meagan Good is light-skinned? Since when? She's not the darkest, but she light. Maybe next to her man she is.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X