Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Oscar Dela Hoya vs. Antonio Margarito at 147 Lbs. Prime for Prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you people talking about margarita? His pathetic name shouldnt even belong in the same sentence with Oscar. All of margaritas wins should be questioned therefore we dont know what a legit margarita has to offer when "primed". After he got cought with his wraps we seen how garbage of a boxer he was. Silly thread starters.

Comment

I feel like if Mosley was able to dismantle Margarito past his prime, De La Hoya would most likely be able to do similarly.

Added, Cotto was landing huge combinations against Margarito in their first encounter until he gassed late in the fight. I don't see Oscar facing that similar situation, and if he does, not the the extent of Cotto by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
        I feel like if Mosley was able to dismantle Margarito past his prime, De La Hoya would most likely be able to do similarly.

Added, Cotto was landing huge combinations against Margarito in their first encounter until he gassed late in the fight. I don't see Oscar facing that similar situation, and if he does, not the the extent of Cotto by any means.
        margarito's psych was fucked up on fight night, his mind was somewhere else. it was a legit loss though

Comment

Oscar by KO. This is a onesided beating.

Comment

Delahoya stops him. Not sure what round but he does. It would have looked like the first 6 rounds of cotto/marg and looks like the whole fight of cotto/marg 2. Trinidad/Margarito would have been THE barn burner no doubt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X