Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    Ok so imma gone list Juan as one of his top wins and a legendary win then

Hall of famers Floyd beat

Mosley
    Juan
    Oscar
    Gatti
    Beat all of them when they were past their prime.

could be hall of famers

Cotto
    Corrales
    Hatton
    Castillo
    Judah

Comment

Ok so imma gone list Juan as one of his top wins and a legendary win then

Hall of famers Floyd beat

Mosley
      Juan
      Oscar
      Gatti
      No wonder why Pacquaio is looked at as the greater fighter then Mayweather by the masses and knowledgeable boxing fans.

I used to think Mayweather was ahead of pacquaio but now not no more, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Mayweather rematching Marquez is one of the most pointless things he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx
          so he grew muscles and got slower and all the sudden he can beat Floyd???wow,just wow..how can muscles help when you cant land?
          I don't think anyone said JMM beats him. Unless you can post some quotes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It wouldn't be a good fight but it would be better than a fight with Alexander.

Comment

I don't really want to see this fight either, but I'd much rather see it then the Alexander fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                No wonder why Pacquaio is looked at as the greater fighter then Mayweather by the masses and knowledgeable boxing fans.

I used to think Mayweather was ahead of pacquaio but now not no more, thanks for clearing that up.
                I've never thought Mayweather was ahead of Pacquiao and most none Mayweather fans don't think so either.

Pacquiao
                -has accomplished more
                -has a better resume
                -more titles
                -more lineal championships
                -better wins in a more impressive fashion
                -more weight division etc

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Thats the story of his life, he biggest accomplishment is getting a SD decision over a past prime ODLH.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I agree but look at these clowns act like it would be a good fight only because they think he is fighting someone else..had Juan been mentioned they would be nFloyd right now,it is always like this whoever he is fighting is not good enough and he should be fighting someone else..but if he changes his mind he is ducking the person he originally was going to fight

Comment

larry just let them their gonna talk crap either way floyd should fight robert or devon in may and then fight trout,canelo,or martinez at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X