Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow HBO's Announce Team Were Disgraceful Towards Marquez..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all of them wanted pac to beat floyd and when marquez kod pac a piece of them were on that blue mat laying there with him crying and begging for him to get up... and beat marquez so that you can finally beat Floyd...

sadly.... pac never got up.... which resulted in one of the most brutal kos ever known to mankind...

they will never be the same and they should all move on in life and pass the torch...

Comment

Hbo never supports the Mexican in big fights. I perfer hbo over show time but its true there all biast besides Roy jones. The first margarito vs cotto fight before the hand wrap scandal. U would of thought margarito didn't land a punch before the ko the way lamprey called it. Then this crap with the last mp vs jmm fights is straight garbage. Give Marquez his due and except the fact that ure hero got straight laid out. Merchant was pretty damn biased too so glad he's gone.

Comment

true about that. Thy call this one controversial but not their first 3 bouts where Pac was boo'd out of the stadium.

and LOL at lampley rating Marquez #5 p4p!?! He is top 2 or 3

Comment

The whole commentating team was disgusting during the fight! Moreso after the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            The whole commentating team was disgusting during the fight! Moreso after the KO.
            Yeah Lampley is a piece of Sh**!!!! Can't stand that dude. I loved it though at the end of the fight, when he was doing his last words when he got all choked up and teary eyed. I was loving it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tachie83 View Post
              Yeah Lampley is a piece of Sh**!!!! Can't stand that dude. I loved it though at the end of the fight, when he was doing his last words when he got all choked up and teary eyed. I was loving it!!!!!
              Ya what was that all about? Because Marquez derailed the hype train?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                Just when I thought they couldn't have been any worse they upped their game over the last two weeks.

First off they killed Marquez over hiring that S&C coach. They talk about it all buildup and basically paint the audience a picture that Marquez is a cheat.

- Merchant, almost immediately after Donaire knocked out Arce ignorantly states "And the good thing about that knockout is that there is no questioning the legitimacy of that one" or something along those lines, even though Donaire works with Victor fcking Conte and is clearly trying to say Marquez' KO over Pacquiao is questionable.

- Lampley on his fight game show gives Donaire the Fighter of the Year pretty much for the sole reason that he agreed to do VADA testing and went on and on about how the hiring of these shady coaches is what's killing the legitimacy of the sport (Even though Marquez said he would do testing) and somehow, through all of this, that wasn't mentioned at all. Nor was it mentioned Arum turned down the testing for Pacquiao numerous times.

Brutal stuff. So glad Merchant is gone.
                what do you expect? Marquez put a .45 to their Cash Cow's head and pulled the trigger

Comment

Comment

ahahaha bunch of sore losers

they should put barrera in the hbo commentating crew so they can all hate marquez together in harmony

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      dr. margareth good man ..she deserves it ..she's one of the better ones that does'nt have the history of wrongdoing , and the one that said xylocaine should be never used in boxing at all.... floyd would hate her for sure
                      She also said USADA is better then VADA...

KO6

Comment

Working...
                      X