No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz and Ariza Deny Rumors That Pacquiao Had The Flu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz and Ariza Deny Rumors That Pacquiao Had The Flu

Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz has debunked reports that the “Fighter of the Decade” had the flu and indicated all he had was an irritated stomach probably caused by something he ate.

[Click Here To Read More]

Didn't Roach just say this crap about the Flu this morning? I know the Manny acolytes will tow the Top Rank line no matter what, but now they're sending conflicting stories out on the same damn day? Will Manny be ready for a prize fight with the world watching on June 9th or not?

Bob the Builder.
    64 stitch 4 layer cut.
    Garbage.

You're bound to spit on someone when you're talking out of both the sides of your mouth this often...

Comment

gd, flu or no flu, still getting that ass taxed.

war timmy

we dnt want no excuses after

Comment

These Boxingscene writers are always on Pac's jock strap. They never miss an opportunity to throw in "Fighter of the Decade" in all their Pacman articles. Ha ha it's a little too obvious! Anyway, is this article really news worthy? I wonder if next we'll be lucky enough to get an article about what he had for lunch or perhaps what he watched on TV. Come on Boxingscene!
        Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 05-28-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or is it EVERY training camp that they try to portray some "disaster" or problem to make it look like they are having troubles so their hand picked opponents have a shot...

Comment

Wow Tapia has passed Williams is now paralyzed, let's talk about Pacquiao and his flu!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken Dreams** View Post
              gd, flu or no flu, still getting that ass taxed.

war timmy

we dnt want no excuses after
              umm....too often on this site, do i see people writing "war (fighters name)", when the fighter they have mentioned has actually never been in a war.
              it needs to stop. guys like morales, barrera, gatti, ward, vazquez, marquez brothers, castillo, corrales, etc, are being disgraced when you say that nonsense, those guys didn't go to war in the ring so you can go around abusing the phrase war/warrior.
              just thought i would throw that out there, i see it so much, it somewhat bothers, as i am a huge fan of the warrior aspect of this sport.
              how bout you use the phrase "accidental headbutt timmy"
              oh and bradley in the last 5 years has ko'd 2 guys
              1. joel casamayor, who was i believe 40 yrs old had lost 2 of his last 4 (the 2 wins being against nobodies) and tested positive for marijuana after the fight.
              2. nasser athumani, who had been knocked out 3 times before facing bradley, two of which were in rd 1 the other in rd 2, timmy ko'd him in rd 5.

Comment

Normally team PAC loves having excuses lined up. wonder why not this time

Comment

he was sick?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    he was sick?
                    The first time I heard about it too....

Comment

Working...
                    X