No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr.: "Khan punched like a middleweight. I'm suspicious."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
    No more than 152 IMO. He was 149 vs Maidana and weighed 147 (as did Judah, so the Khan size advantage isn't as significant as people think) when HBO weighed them in the morning.
    He was 151 on the night. Judah was 150. So yeah, the so called massive size advantage that people talk about is a myth.

Comment

1st of all that link doesn't show any article stating such, and 2nd who cares. The Wild Card Gym has a history of fighters associated with the juice, and as long as dick riders who follow certain fighters in the sports give juicing a pass, fighters and trainers will continue to incorporate the juice into their training regime. Personally, if Mayweather Sr did make such comments, then I think he needs to shut the **** up. He's not training Floyd or any fighter remotely close to facing Khan or Pacquiao, and although he's entitled to his opinion it's best he just keep it to himself.
      Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 07-25-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        true facts. my grandma was having trouble walking and such because of old age so she took some steriods and within a week she was able to run the mile in less than 6min and she also bench press 300lbs!!
        Your mom Sucked Buboy's dick.

You bragged about it.

Go away dude. We get it. You really really really like Manny Pacquiao. And it has nothing to do with you being filipino. Back in your hole.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the TS is constantly on Fighthype?

Comment

cuz hes NOT a big puncher. Hes a fast overwelming type boxer like Pwill was. if he had power hed be KOing dudes like RJJ once did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Has anyone noticed that the TS is constantly on Fighthype?
              i know right and he says fight hype dont have credibility

Comment

The crackheads at it again

Comment

I clicked that link and there was no quotes or story.

Yesterday this same poster mis quoted that site too.

IS THIS A ******* DIS-INFORMATION TACTIC???
                  DISCREDIT THE SITE AT ANY CHANCE???

I'm struggling to see that quote.

And if Mayweather did quote it, well he shouldn't be surprised, Khan weighed 151 lbs fight night, so he wasn't far off a SMW.

Comment

Its getting to the stage now, where it seems like Mayweather is playing up to his accusations persona and trying to be funny and ape himself.

Basically anyone who does better than FLoyd is probably on roids. Rather than think like that, why not come to the conclusion that Floyd just isnt that great.

You will find that in the real world, many boxers out perform Floyd on a physical level.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Of course. He won, you can't win a fight without being accused of cheating anymore.
                      this is true especially by people on this site. Ever since the first accusation against Pac boxing fans have suffered. Every conversation is steroid based now on here. Come on people it's boxing one man wins one man loses. And all you Fu*ks on here wouldnt have thought twice about steroids in the sport if it wasnt for a crack addict making accusations because his fighter might be beat by another guy. Sorry but I understand loving your son/nephew but hell get over yourself your just throwing crap out there now.

Comment

Working...
                      X