Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Amir Khan but realistically there is a Knockout on the cards soon for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
    prove what that his eardrum can bust
    Is that hard to burst an eardrum?

I burst mine playing soccer (Global Football). I basically lost my footing and feel into somebodys arm. No elbow. No big impact.

Then came the streaming amounts of pink fluid coming out of my ear and a hospital trip.

I think if you cupped your hand and slapped someone even modestly hard on the outer ear, your bursting eardrums.

I'm shocked not all boxers have perforated and burst eardrums.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      Do you remember Pacquiao against cotto taking punches on the ropes to prove a point? Khan did exactly the same thing last night.
      ?? YOU THINK THEY TAKE SHOTS ON PURPOSE? Proving that you can withstand punches from your opponent is one thing but saying they took punches on PURPOSe and allowed their opponents to hit them is hilarious. Again, listen to what you said - KHAN WANTED TO TAKE ALL THOSE UPPERCUTS AND FLUSH SHOTS TO PROVE A POINT. How you how incredibly dumb that sounds? Yes Khan proved he could take a shot, but don't make it sound like he went out of his way to make sure he got hit on the jaw rofl. Maybe you poorly worded what you were trying to say, yes I agree he showed everyone he could take a punch.
      Last edited by Phil Ivey; 12-12-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        Maidana a slugger with not great boxing skills and he got to him,
        His defence is weak and he gets to cocky.

Any accurate boxer will find him and finish him, If he fought Mayweather for example Floyd would of finished him when he staggered.

I think Amir could be the future of the sport and I hope he is but I'm not gonna let that blind me, His chin is bad, very bad.
        Urm, sorry did you watch the fight?

before the fight i would have agreed...after the fight, fuk me he can take a punch, even if it did wobble him

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Urm, sorry did you watch the fight?

before the fight i would have agreed...after the fight, fuk me he can take a punch, even if it did wobble him
          Course I watched the damn fight, did you?

Did you not see Khan stagger a few times? What I am saying is a Boxer with better skills and ability would of finished him when he was staggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            ?? YOU THINK THEY TAKE SHOTS ON PURPOSE? Proving that you can withstand punches from your opponent is one thing but saying they took punches on PURPOSe and allowed their opponents to hit them is hilarious. Again, listen to what you said - ]KHAN WANTED TO TAKE ALL THOSE UPPERCUTS AND FLUSH SHOTS TO PROVE A POINT. How you how incredibly dumb that sounds? Yes Khan proved he could take a shot, but don't make it sound like he went out of his way to make sure he got hit on the jaw rofl. Maybe you poorly worded what you were trying to say, yes I agree he showed everyone he could take a punch.
            I'll give you that. He was on the ropes with his guard up, he then took punches and came out after the flurry with his hands up for a second to prove to his opponent that he could take those punches. Therefore proving a point to Maidana and the world that his chin is not as bad as everyone made it out to be.
            Last edited by TheKza; 12-12-2010, 09:30 AM.

Comment

khan lost that fight, that corrupt greaser Joe Cortez was paid off by Oscar De La ****

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                Course I watched the damn fight, did you?

Did you not see Khan stagger a few times? What I am saying is a Boxer with better skills and ability would of finished him when he was staggered.
                A boxer would not throw wild hits non stop for 12 rouns, a slugger will

for example

mayweather only ever throws a left hand and then one right, he never puts together a combination hardly because of his age

even the likes of bradley, they wont throw wild hits for 12 rounds, so it will be easier for khan to handle

its the slugger type styles that will make it difficult every single time for khan

Comment

KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X