Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other than floyd and pac, anyone else worth a ppv buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brandon rios

good **** talker
    fan friendly style
    yep brandons the next ppv star...hope he dosent burn out tho

Comment

So there I go trying to watch my boxing on prime time............but low & behold, there is a so called fight fan trying to promote ppv's,wow.

Comment

I mean imagine if they stuck the superbowl on ppv,(they can't even cherrypick the opponent), yeah they'd get no action. Just like these overpayed guys that won't fight each other.

Comment

Mares-Donaire might be.

or Wlad vs. Vitali

Comment

the klitschos but too bad they dont really have any competition , they are above everyone else in thier division so there's not really a possible match up for them to be worth ppv imo, although they very much deserve it....

canelo or chavez jr both aint worth a **** but they will sell.....

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
              Mares-Donaire might be.

or Wlad vs. Vitali
              mares vs nonito is a mismatch man.....mares aint that good....

Comment

as far as watching someone for their skills on par with floyd and pac, id say the only boxer right now would be donaire. but there are plenty of great fcking matchups that are worth a ppv buy, like marquez vs concepcion 2 coming up. if u havnt seen the first, watch it now.....

edit.... oh, and khan's a pretty exciting fighter. i dont know if he has the skills or pop to mke it on my ellite or ppv list, but hes still young. gamboa has potential , he jujst needs a new trainer in my opinion (some of his fights are quite lacklluster as well).

i gusess my post is long enough, but one fighter, if he was younger, i could see rigondeaux easily becoming p4p #1
                (or at least around there). too bad he is soo old with so little pro fights tho.....
                Last edited by Jerub_Baal; 10-21-2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  thread should be called "other than Pac, anyone else worth ppv buy?

floyd has never been in a entertaining ppv ever, its like paying to watch a darker, balder version of malinaggi
                  LOL but you still watch his fights don't you?

Comment

If people actually followed more than Manny and Floyd then threads like this wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      thread should be called "other than Pac, anyone else worth ppv buy?

floyd has never been in a entertaining ppv ever, its like paying to watch a darker, balder version of malinaggi
                      Are you stupid? I would rather watch Floyd put on a boxing display then watch Manny fight Clottey coming off a loss, Cheato coming off getting KO'd with a year suspention, and an old azz Mosley who couldn't put away Mora.

Comment

Working...
                      X