Floyd would easily UD Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd would easily UD Cotto

.... but hes on vacation and sellin soda

That lottery soda ain't gonna sell itself. Can't have distractions like big fights that can net you $20-$50 million per night getting in the way. Get on that bathrobe and pimp hat and let's get down to bidness.

Comment

Cotto has a better jab than Floyd *jussayin*

Comment

You can't shoulder roll a straight jab to the grill... Floyd should probably be favored but no more than 2-1 IMO, I think its a pick em fight personally.

Comment

Yeah but who would've think that Mosley almost KO Floyd in two rounds. In boxing you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            You can't shoulder roll a straight jab to the grill... Floyd should probably be favored but no more than 2-1 IMO, I think its a pick em fight personally.
            Shoulder roll isn't the only thing Floyd does to negate a jab. 2-1 is a joke for how both fighters are looking right now. Floyd would have to be a huge, huge favorite in this one, and it's hard to even see him losing rounds to Cotto.

2-1 at 140 maybe, but not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Gentso View Post
              Shoulder roll isn't the only thing Floyd does to negate a jab. 2-1 is a joke for how both fighters are looking right now. Floyd would have to be a huge, huge favorite in this one, and it's hard to even see him losing rounds to Cotto.

2-1 at 140 maybe, but not anymore
              Classic case of people no knowing crap about boxing. Cotto has never lost to anyone who has tried to outbox him. The only time he didn't KO someone who tried to outbox was with Paulie, and Paulie came out disfigured in the fight. The only way Cotto loses is when he's pushed and can't think, this isn't the case with Floyd. That being said, Floyd is the better boxer without question, there's a reason Floyd retired after Cotto beat Shane. Even Floyd knows there's a decent chance he can lose the fight.

Comment

Classic case of people no knowing crap about boxing. Cotto has never lost to anyone who has tried to outbox him. The only time he didn't KO someone who tried to outbox was with Paulie, and Paulie came out disfigured in the fight. The only way Cotto loses is when he's pushed and can't think, this isn't the case with Floyd. That being said, Floyd is the better boxer without question, there's a reason Floyd retired after Cotto beat Shane. Even Floyd knows there's a decent chance he can lose the fight.
                LOL....

I really, really hope they fight. Styles make fights, you know that line right? Floyd is just too fast, too smart, and nowadays could be too strong for Cotto.

Floyd retired for business reasons. He let Pac ascend to glory and he's gonna make 40 mil from that, and he's making at least 20 mil a fight before that. Everyone said he wouldn't fight Shane but he did. Everyone hates that he fights so little but business is business.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentso View Post
                  LOL....

I really, really hope they fight. Styles make fights, you know that line right? Floyd is just too fast, too smart, and nowadays could be too strong for Cotto.

Floyd retired for business reasons. He let Pac ascend to glory and he's gonna make 40 mil from that, and he's making at least 20 mil a fight before that. Everyone said he wouldn't fight Shane but he did. Everyone hates that he fights so little but business is business.
                  Wow... I just said why styles make fights and you sit here and tell me, Floyd doesn't fight a guy who eats boxers alive, because that type of fight favors Floyd? Cotto doesn't just throw punches like Margarito, like Floyd he is thinking in there, he also cuts off the ring possibly the best in boxing and... you know what its not even worth it. You brought up money, any time someone brings that up its an obvious *****. You're right Floyd made money fighting nobodies and he retired, its a great way to make money but does nothing for his legacy. To be the best fighter ever, you actually have to fight, I could care less who he fights. Even if he beat up on lightweights the rest of his career at least he would be fighting.

Comment

Wow... I just said why styles make fights and you sit here and tell me, Floyd doesn't fight a guy who eats boxers alive, because that type of fight favors Floyd? Cotto doesn't just throw punches like Margarito, like Floyd he is thinking in there, he also cuts off the ring possibly the best in boxing and... you know what its not even worth it. You brought up money, any time someone brings that up its an obvious *****. You're right Floyd made money fighting nobodies and he retired, its a great way to make money but does nothing for his legacy. To be the best fighter ever, you actually have to fight, I could care less who he fights. Even if he beat up on lightweights the rest of his career at least he would be fighting.
                    Cotto does not eat boxers alive. He got outboxed by Manny Pacquiao. Not just beaten up, but out boxed by Pacquiao. Go watch that fight again, and see how Manny caught Cotto coming in all the time like it's a joke. That said, go watch the last fights of both Cotto and Mayweather, and it should be readily apparent that one guy's skills and athleticism is just FAR too great for the other.

I'm a *****, I'm a *******, I'm whatever you want to call me... I'm a fan of everybody, but above all else I just say **** how it is. "Cotto beat Paulie, so he'll eat boxers like Floyd alive!" haha, gimme a break

Comment

Working...
                    X