Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan Targets Austin Trout: Lets Get It On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan Targets Austin Trout: Lets Get It On!

Team Martirosyan wants to congratulate Austin Trout for his recent win over Rigoberto Alvarez in Mexico. The win netted Trout the WBA world light middleweight title. In various interviews, Trout has said that he would like to face Martirosyan in the pro ranks. Martirosyan and Trout faced each other three times in the amateurs and Martirosyan came out with his hand raised in all three fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Trout whoops his azz.

Comment

Shut up vanes cintron and laraa called you out fight them

Comment

PRBOXINGCOTTO - you are as predictable as a worm.....once sagain you mention a Puerto Rican boxer to favor your glaring bias. You are as transparent as glass.....what a damn fool you are.

Comment

Fight Lara!!!

Comment

Vanes, I can't believe you still open your mouth. I can't think of another fighter who has went from popular up and comer to big mouth beotch loser without dropping a fight. We all know you read your press, you know what the fans think. Lopez not fighting cabellero is one thing Juanma never called out a division. I'm sure Bob is getting sick of your schtick as well, how do you protect an idiot like you?

Comment

I'd like to see Vanes' eyebrows get cut off again. LOL.

Comment

austin trout

fight lara u p*ssy

Comment

Trout wins this one I think. Vanes is one of the more overrated fighters in boxing so far. I think most people would agree with me that Kassim Ouma beat him- draw at best- and he hasn't beaten anything but low-level gatekeepers and nobodies apart from that. He hasn't done enough to be top 20 in my book. By contrast, Trout just beat a top 20 fighter. I'd like to see that fight, though. Give him a chance to prove he's more than talk....it would be a nice stepping stone to a top 10 or 15 contender and probably get the winner legitimately near the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                  X