No announcement yet.

Breaking NEWS about Charlie Z vs. Blaine Burks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking NEWS about Charlie Z vs. Blaine Burks

The July 18th super bout has been moved to August 8th.

This fight will now be the main event of an evening of boxing that will include a tasty undercard of Brian Striggy vs. Andrew Hartley and word on the street is that Delray Raines (just fought Greene on ESPN2 last week) who is promoting the fight will also be on the undercard.

The fight will take place in Paris, Arkansas still but will be at the school and not the fair grounds as previously reported.

The fight WILL BE AVAILABLE for a very cheap online PPV fee.

Very exciting news for TPS fans everywhere.

care factor left

Comment

U cant b seriousssssssss

Comment

lmfao... dude fights ONCE a year and hes 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by UCantBeSerious View Post
          This fight will now be the main event of an evening of boxing that will include a tasty undercard of Brian Striggy vs. Andrew Hartley and word on the street is that Delray Raines (just fought Greene on ESPN2 last week) who is promoting the fight will also be on the undercard.
          Kid Thunder is on Zelanoff's undercard ?! That's f**king outrageous, that is.

Comment

man, ive waiting for this... and now they move it fuk this.

Comment

What a joke is Charlies ***** ass ever going to fight again?

Comment

Who gives a **** who's on the card? This is some bull**** and anyone who pays money for this **** is an idiot. They keep on pushing the date back and I've been waiting to see Charlie get his ass whooped for it seems like a year now.

Comment

Suprise, suprise...Another reschedule...Whats this like the fourth one now?? I think the fight was originally planned like a year ago and there has been three different opponents...TPS at its best!

Comment

How and where do I get the PPV info? Someone PM me.

Come on; watching Zelenoff fight is as close as we'll ever get to seeing boxing in the Special Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                    X