Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: We tested Pacquiao and Mayweather when we thought they were gonna fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louvega View Post
    Whoa! So according to Keith Kizer, both Manny and Floyd were subjected to random testing and neither failed their tests.

I bet this cleared all doubts Floyd had in fighting Manny, since the test issue was solved. Seems like the sport of boxing is clean for now.
    why would anyone cycle peds during their vacation time?

Comment

this fight will never happend. Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
        So if both passed the test, then why Floydie and his loyalist fans keep on insisting on the random Blood test?

Pacphobia?
        ****ing ******, why would anyone cycle peds when they arent training?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Why are you such a ****ing idiot? That's what they did. Whether I know better or not.
          Once more to be very clear:
          He said that it is easier to monitor and check for drugs a boxer who fights on a regular basis than one who takes long vacations in between fights.
          So are you saying he is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
            Once more to be very clear:
            He said that it is easier to monitor and check for drugs a boxer who fights on a regular basis than one who takes long vacations in between fights.
            So are you saying he is wrong?
            Let's backtrack dumbass. I said they gave them days notice and asked them to pee once. Are you saying IM wrong? Because in case you forgot that's what you responded to.

Comment

Let's backtrack dumbass. I said they gave them days notice and asked them to pee once. Are you saying IM wrong? Because in case you forgot that's what you responded to.
              Your response came immediately after mine, so I assumed you were responding to it. If that is not the case, then I admit my error.
              "What we have here is a problem to communicate."

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                Your response came immediately after mine, so I assumed you were responding to it. If that is not the case, then I admit my error.
                "What we have here is a problem to communicate."
                My response came immediately after yours? You don't say?

Like I said, if you don't have anything to say in response to what I wrote then kindly remove your tonsils off my nuts. Thanks.

Comment

no suprise. pacquiao has always been clean.

Comment

My response came immediately after yours? You don't say?

Like I said, if you don't have anything to say in response to what I wrote then kindly remove your tonsils off my nuts. Thanks.
                    Great response! Shows precisely the level of your mental abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
                      I watched this video a few days ago and i thought it was an interesting video. I'm not sure if it has been posted before seeing as it is 5 months old.

Video only has 339 views so i'm sure many here have yet to watch it......enjoy.

Go to 8 min mark.

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                      X