No announcement yet.

Greatest Pinoy fighter of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipside View Post
    would a win against morales do anything more for pac's career(legacy,status etc)? or a fight with barera and marquez.
    If he wins the Morales fight and can lure Marquez into a rematch and wins, he's got one of the best careers of this century.

Comment

In terms of legacy, it’s Pancho Villa, he set the stage for the Great Pinoy Boxing Era.

In terms of boxing, Pac easily.

Comment

pancho villa dies early but was voted flyweight of the century he could have done more but flash really has it for me. ceferino is the only filipino middleweight champ havent seen any fight of him though. i only saw lui and pac really become big

Comment

In this new era of Pinoy Boxing their will be plenty of upcoming superstars thanks
          to Pacman .

Boxers to watch out for are
          Nonito Donaire
          Florante Condes
          Rey Bautista
          Abe Conception
          Gerry Penalosa and many more this is the top five

Comment

on the list Gerry just got up a notch or two ...

Comment

Pancho Villa, but Pacquiao could surpass him.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                I'll tell you, it's tough. There have been so many great Filipino fighters, like Elorde, Penalosa, Villa, Villaflor, and Garcia. I have seen tons of tape from all of the greats, but it's hard to say when you aren't living in that moment. There are moments when I see Pacquiao tearing into Barrera, playing yo-yo with Marquez, and slugging it out with Morales that I swear Pacquiao is the greatest ASIAN fighter of all time.
                - -It ain't swearing when you were dead on if a bit short of the final mark unimaginable back then.

Comment

Pacquiao is by far the greatest half Mexican/half Chinaman fighter to come along. The Chinese and Mexican combination makes an interesting sounding language all right. I listen on the radio all the time for that cadence.

Comment

Working...
                  X