No announcement yet.

Where will you be in 20 years time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will you be in 20 years time

Where will you be in 20 years. Where do you want to be. Ill be 35. **** I had a mid life crisis when I was like 12. Dread to think what Ill be like then. Seems from K and Feisty that its not too shabby. Il stick to my youth for now thanks Any enjoy it while I still can. Moments are elusive. Anyway yeh 20 years? career? plans?

I'll be 41...I hope I still have all my hair.

Comment

I will be dead, and so will you, and everybody else, did not you see the Halo 3 trailer?

Comment

Bitching about my social security that isn't there anymore! LOL!!!!!

Comment

nah I hope i'm married to someone I love, after I have retired after writing a best selling novel! hence I can do nothing for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
            Bitching about my social security that isn't there anymore! LOL!!!!!
            don't you know it!

my kids will be grown (20 and 23) and hopefully attending college. i'll be 56!
            hopefully i won't be suffering from empty nest syndrome! lol!
            i know i will be enjoying life, traveling/vacationing, and getting more involved in my interests and hobbies.

Comment

wow matt you only a year younger than me

hopefully married with 2kids living in america as a boxing writer

Comment

at 15/16 i had a certain view of what i thought my life would be when i was 30. boy, was i wrong. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                  at 15/16 i had a certain view of what i thought my life would be when i was 30. boy, was i wrong. lol!
                  Im kind of happy the way my life has gone so far, so I'd love it to continue like this touch wood. Nothing bad has happend to me apart from getting heartbroken once, but in the grandscheme of things I'll forget about that.

Comment

in 2o years ill be a world known poker champion or a big movie star. no im not joking. peace-

Comment

Working...
                    X