No announcement yet.

Current Wladimir vs the Best Version of Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    That left hook/uppercut combo would end this 'fantasy fight' I believe, it was savage.
    Any Tyson combo would

Doesn't even need to land flush

Even McBride Tyson would end him

Comment

For those Saying Tyson was a 6 round fighter. That's just not accurate, Tyson was well conditioned, to throw the combinations, constantly having head and body movement, with foot work and always moving. you have to be in top notch shape. There are only few fighters like that past and present, and they were all well condition, and can go the full fight. A few of those fighters of that cloth are Tyson, Pacman, Marciano, frazier, chavez sr, norton just to name a few. Tyson's fights against Green, Tucker, Rudduck that went the full rounds showed his conditioning. And to be honest Vlad is the one known for having stamina problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Wladimir Klitschko is better than Buster Douglas. Better than Kevin McBride and Danny Williams too.

Mike Tyson is very overrated.
        Why the hell would you bring those up when Wlad has lost to worse opponents. :******:

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Prime Tyson by KO

Tyson had too many facets to his game, Wlad's lack of experiance against anyone even remotley close to Tysons level of skill would be his downfall.
          I don't understand why people use this argument. Tyson never beat anyone that was even close to the current version of Wlad, and the same case can be said about almost any of these "fantasy" matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
            Any Tyson combo would

Doesn't even need to land flush

Even McBride Tyson would end him
            If you think that the Tyson that lost to McBride would beat Klitschko, then you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
              I don't understand why people use this argument. Tyson never beat anyone that was even close to the current version of Wlad, and the same case can be said about almost any of these "fantasy" matchups.
              Wlad hasn't beat anyone that's close to a prime Tyson. All we can do is analyse both and come up with an opinion. Tyson had everything needed to put Wlad on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                Well Tyson beat inferior versions of Wlad, Wlad didn't even beat an inferior version of Tyson.

What that means is, Tony Tucker at 6'6 was probably closer in skills to Wlad, then the cave man Samuel Peter was to Tyson.

Nobody thinks Tucker is better than Wlad, but in terms of pure skill levels he's much closer than a lot of people realize.

Comment

I will say Samuel Peter is a D- Version of Tyson. Maybe F+

but Tony Tucker was a C+/B- Version of Wlad. In terms of pure boxing skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
                    Well Tyson beat inferior versions of Wlad, Wlad didn't even beat an inferior version of Tyson.

What that means is, Tony Tucker at 6'6 was probably closer in skills to Wlad, then the cave man Samuel Peter was to Tyson.

Nobody thinks Tucker is better than Wlad, but in terms of pure skill levels he's much closer than a lot of people realize.
                    Frank Bruno was also close to Wlad in skill level. He had a good jab, great power, a weak chin and no inside game. I think Bruno is the closest fighter to Wlad you can have. LOL
                    Last edited by Jam Jars; 11-17-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Frank Bruno was also close to Wlad in skill level. He had a good jab, great power and a weak chin.
                      haha comparing frank bruno to wlad. tyson wasnt the toughest fighter mentally, lets face it everyone who he fought before buster douglas was **** scared of him. i can see wlad frustrating him with his jab and movement and ko him in later rounds. best chance tyson has is in the early rounds, after that it will be all wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X