Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRIME TYSON VS CURRENT WLADIMIR. I got Wlad. Who agrees. Click agree.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
    I didn't just post fights after his 'prime' dude.

He in his full prime went the distance

against uncle fuker Tucker

and James 'the terror from alabama' Smith

They troubled him big time and he had to dig deep to win the Decisions.

Also against Ruddock

it was a very very premature stoppage in the first fight.

Look.. if you have a 'iron chin' your chin don't go away right?

So how come Tyson can't do in 18 Rounds what Lennox did in 2 against Ruddock

People say Ruddock was shot,but you dont just suddenly develop a glass chin.

So how come Lewis managed to KO Ruddock in 2 rounds

when Tyson can't in 2 fights....
    Ok, so he beat Tony Tucker Default Mike Tyson vs. Tony Tucker
    How did you score the fight the judges scorecards were 119- 111 (11 rounds to 1), 118 -111 (10 rounds to 2) , 117-112 (9 rounds to 3)

Destroyed James Smith on the scorecards

And stopped Ruddock, I don't get your point? you mean because he didnt knock them out?

Comment

The following people that 'brought it' against Tyson
      James Smith- Tony Tucker-Buster Douglas-José Ribalta-Ruddock x2-Holyfield x2
      Lewis.

Every single person that actaully 'brought it' either went the distance against Tyson or knocked him the **** out.

Tyson went the distance against Uncle Fuker Tucker dude. James Smith had Tyson going the distance as well.

Jos Ribalta went the full 10 Rounds against Mike. These are basically C- To C+
      level fighters who went the distance against Prime Tyson.

Prime Tyson was a myth.

Sorry I love Tyson but we gotta speak truth here.

Everyone Tyson beaten up in his prime could have easily been taken out by
      Lewis or Wlad or Holyfield as well. Easily.

Lewis was beating up the same level of opposition during his first 22 fights as well, he just never got the publicity.
      What you just said had **** all too do with my post, if you're going to say something and I challenge it don't try and change subject.

Show me where someone had an 'easy' time hitting an 80s Tyson please.

While you're at it show me where Ribalta, Tucker and Smith 'brought' it too Tyson, because from what I saw from actually watching the fights is that all of them were on survival mode against him.

Also, if you want absolute Prime Tyson (Like the title suggests) then you want Tyson from 88', how could a 'prime' Tyson be a myth ?, it's clear that he was at the peak of his physical and mental game in the late 80's. And if Wlad attempts to go at Tyson the way that Douglas did it's not going too end well.
      Last edited by NChristo; 05-16-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        What you just said had **** all too do with my post, if you're going to say something and I challenge it don't try and change subject.

Show me where someone had an 'easy' time hitting an 80s Tyson please.

While you're at it show me where Ribalta, Tucker and Smith 'brought' it too Tyson, because from what I saw from actually watching the fights is that all of them were on survival mode against him.

Also, if you want absolutely peak Tyson then you want Tyson from 88', how could a 'prime' Tyson be a myth ?, it's clear that he was at the peak of his physical and mental game in the late 80's. And if Wlad attempts to go at Tyson the way that Douglas did it's not going too end well.
        Yeahhhhh buddyy if I knew how to give you positive rep I would.

It's clear these guys came to Clinch Tyson being alot bigger than tyson theyd ruin the fight, just look at holyfield constant headbutting.

Prime Mike Tyson had an awesome defense and imo is one of the best heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Everyone Tyson beaten up in his prime could have easily been taken out by
          Lewis or Wlad or Holyfield as well. Easily.
          Michael Spinks vs Holyfield at Cruiser or Heavy would of been one hell of a fight.

Just too remind you,
          Uncle Fuker
          Tucker went the distance with Lewis as well.

Comment

Working...
          X